CHAPTER 4

Third's POV
Morning came sooner then expected.
Everyone got ready and went to breakfast.

Draco was being a morning drama queen like usually. He said he needed to wake up early so he could get ready.

They got extra clothes from Marauders.
James got Harry and Sirius got Draco.

They found Peter in the morning sleeping on the couch with a book on his chest.

Harry and Draco silently passed him by and giving him cold death glare as they passed by. Even though he wasn't awake he got some kind of chills.

Before they got to Great Hall Draco and Harry successfully told James not to tell everyone he knows that they are from the future but just exchange students. He even got scolded by Lily. It was very beautiful scene for Harry, he smiled fondly at them.

Now they were all eating together breakfast.

"I can't believe i slept in." The rat....i meant Peter said as he sat next to James.

"Where were you last night?" He asked him.

"At the library but then i have fallen asleep there, later on i heard Filche's cat and when i got to common room i fell asleep right away again."

James only nodded.

"Oh yeah you should meet the new exchange students." Sirius says as he motioned to Harry and Draco.

"Hello I'm Harry." Harry said with a deadly look in the eyes that everyone got chills.

"Draco." He didn't even looked him in the eyes.

"Nice to meet you." Peter said awkwardly.

"So when is this Hogmead thingy?" Harry ignored Peter and asked Remus.

"After school. Around 16 i think." He answered still in a daze by their introduction towards Peter.

"Cool." Harry said and continued eating.

Dumbledore didn't make any announcements for them being here as exchange students since it wasn't anything big.

They attended classes and professors introduced them as exchange students.

The students just send them a smile but nothing more.

-

"Remind me why is Lily hanging out with Snape?" James asked annoyed as he watched them talk.

"Severus is a really good man." Draco commented.

"Yeah he is!" Harry said happily.

"Why are you defending him? She is the most beautiful creature to exist and she is hanging with that git instead of me! We could be on a date, instead I'm watching this going on." James complained.

"He protected me when i needed it most." Harry said.

"And he is my godfather, i felt more of a times that he is my real father and not my excuse of a father." Draco complained. Harry smiled at him and rubbed his back for comfort.

They both missed him so much.

"Really?" James asked shocked.

They both nodded at him. James looked still puzzled but he was more jelaous of him than angry.

Sirius and Remus just got back from their dorms and they're clothes were all messed up.

"Firstly we are waiting for you so we can go to Hogsmead and then we were waiting for you to finish making out!" He yelled at them.