CHAPTER 9

Third's POV
This morning has been hectic.
Everyone was woken up by Harry yelling at Draco.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY. GIVE ME MY GLASSES BACK!" Harry yelled and tried to find him, he was so blind in general that he couldn't see where he was walking.

He fell of his bed and he stand up but bumped into other bed and fell onto it. He gets up carefully and looks around himself.

"I hate you!" He yells after him.

The guys have been woken up by him yelling at his boyfriend.

"Nahh you love me." Draco teased him.

He was standing in front of him while Harry was trying to find him.

"Draco. LUCIUS. MALFOY." He said each word with such annoyed expressions.

The guys that had just woken up were just sitting on their beds and enjoying the show.
Sirius made a spell where popcorn appeared and James joined him on the bed to share it with him. Remus tried ignoring them and falling back asleep but it was no use.

"Come and get it Potter!" He smirked.

"You are so dead." Harry says very much annoyed and when he finally heard his voice, he turned around and jumped on him.

"Huhh caught you, now give me my glasses back."

"I would if you only caught me. The person you're on is Remus." He says blantly.

He touches his hair and face to try and recognise him.

"Sorry." He gets off him. Remus tried to stop him running around the room but he somehow ended on the floor with Harry, he now realizes that it was useless.

"Draco just give me back my glasses." Harry sighed now in defeat.

"But you look better without them."

"And you look better without your stupid hair gel you idiot." He says back.

"That was a phase!" He tried to defend himself.

"Yeah right." Draco didn't notice that while they were talking Harry got closer to him and he finally successfully stolen his glasses from him.

"I don't like to be blind, thank you very much for that wake up call." He says as he put on his glasses.

"Not my fault you can't see well." He says.

"Okay that's enough. Today is Saturday and i want to go do something fun." James interrupts them and come in between them so they could stop fighting already.

Remus and Sirius agreed with him. Harry and Draco kiss to make up for it.

"They are so cute." James says to his friends.
They all agreed and went outside.

James also invited Lily to go with them.

-

They were walking around the school grounds, looking for a nice spot under some tree to sat down.

As they were walking Harry suddenly bumped into someone.

"Sorry." He murmurs.

"Watch were you going peasent." Someone says to him in mockery tone.

Harry looks at him suprised.

"L-lucius." Draco has also now noticed him and so has the rest of the group.

"Do we know each other? I don't hang around stupid idiots like you." He gets closer to him as Harry tries to go backwards.

"No we don't. If you must excuse us we're going." Harry quickly says and grabs Draco's hand in his and they start walking away from him.

"Fag." Lucius murmurs but Harry heard.

He turns around angrily.

"What did you just called me?" Harry asks angrily now. He let's go of Draco's hand and starts walking towards Lucius.

"Fag. That's what you are."

"So what if we are. What? Don't worry i don't date buttwads." Harry says confidently.

"So you are a fag I'm wondering if your mom is a bitch?" He says questioningly and that's when Harry snaps and jumps on him and started punching him in the face.

Draco and the gang tried to seperate those two.

"Don't you dare bad mouth my mother. I don't care what you say about me but don't you say another thing about my mother you fucker." He yells after he was moved from him by the gang.

"Now go run off to your daddy and tell him that we say hi." Draco says next to Harry as he took a hold of his hand.

"Wait till my father hears about this." Lucius said angrily and leave.

They were finally at peace. Harry suddenly hugs Draco tightly.

"It's okay. I'm here." Draco says gently to his ear.

"I'm sorry i punched him. I just....lost it." Harry says sadly.

"He deserved it." Draco reassured him.
They pulled away from a hug.

"You really shoved him son. I'm proud of you." James says happily and hug him too.

Harry smiles happily and with tears in his eyes.

"You're proud of me that i got into a fight with Lucius?" He ask him with a bit of laugh.

"Well not that part."

"He meant that you defended your mother." Sirius says with a smile as he stand next to James.

"That was very brave of you to stand up to him." Remus commented.

"But very irrational." Lily agreed but still argued back.

Harry laughed and turned to Draco.

"I'm so glad someone stood up to my father. He's an asshole who doesn't deserve to be spaired." Draco says seriously.

"Well that all happened quite fast. How about we finally go to Hogsmead but without a fight this time?" Remus asked kindly.

Everyone laugh at him and agreed to go.

Even though Draco and Harry have been in the past for 3 days, a lot has happened already.

-

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait.
Here's an update!

Sorry that i didn't put TW, i wanted to give a bit of suprise argument.

Bug out😜💖