CHAPTER 7

(A/N: cute drarry pic i did today! ^^^ i will leave the original pic at the end.)

Harry's POV
We all went to sit at a nearby table, Draco picked a book he found by the isle where we were and started looking threw it, totally ignoring us.

Is he that jelaous of Sirius? Why?

"So tell me do i marry Remus in the future?" He asks me all happy and with sparkles in his eyes.

"Yep." I mean they almost did so it's not a lie. I mean if all that didn't happen, they would surely marry and adopt me even though i would be by that time of age and i would be my own person. I would still love to be part of their family, they are like my parents i never had.

"OH HELL YEAH." he screamed and a few people shushed him, i giggled at his actions.

"When are you and Draco gonna get married?" He asks us suddenly and Draco started to choke. I quickly tapped his back to calm him down.

"It's too early for that." I said since Draco was trying to breath normally again.

"I mean it's not like i don't wanna but it's too early like Harry said."

I look at him confused but happy.

"So you wanna get married?" I ask him.

"Well yeah..." he blushed and looked away.

I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. I kiss him quickly on the lips and look him in the eyes full of love.

"I would like that."
He smiled at me and kissed me sweetly on the lips, i quickly returned it.

We heard then a loud 'ahem'.

"You know I'm still here. Why do i feel single when i have a boyfriend too?" Sirius whined.

Me and Draco laughed at him. I let go of him and sat down next to him.

"So what are you looking at?" I ask him

"Some spells." I nodded and just stared at him while he reads. He looks so cute.

"Hey Harry?" Sirius grabbed my attention.

"Yeah?" I turn my head to him.

"Wanna go out and do something fun since Draco seems very busy?" He suggests.

"Sure i guess." I guess i won't be much of a help, he is more resourceful than me in the book reading department.

I kiss Draco on the cheek.
"Hey babe, me and Sirius are gonna go hang out, you can stay here and do research. I doubt i could help you since you're better at this than me." I say but he just hummed not taking his eyes off the book.

I only sighed. Is he worried about going back?

-

Me and Sirius were quietly walking towards the backyard and i was lost in thoughts.

"So what's up with him?" Sirius broke my trail of thoughts.

"I don't know. I guess he is just worried about how we will get back."

"Aren't you too?"

"Not really. I enjoy being here with all of you i mean it's nice to see how you were all when you were little. Also when we get back we will both have a hard time and I'm scared of it." I tried to explain.

"I see." I nod at his reply.

"Anyway where are we going?" I ask excitedly suddenly.

"A small trip to London." Sirius grins and grabs me by the hand and suddenly aparates us.