CHAPTER 8

Harry's POV
He gasped when he saw the tattoo.
I got very anxious suddenly.

He stayed queit.

"Draco please say something." I say quietly.

"Harry ,why?" He asks and i hear his voice crack.

"I wanted to show you how much i love you. I care about you and I'm gonna be with you threw all this." I say.

I remove myself from his lap and now i was standing in front of him. He gets up too.

"Just why?" He ask, his head was still down looking at it.

"I already told you. I don't want you to suffer alone. I'm here too you know." I say close to tears.

"Sorry but i have to go out get some air." He says and suddenly leaves.

"Wait Draco!" I yell as he ran out.

"I fucked up. He hates me. He surely hates me now." I say as i fell on my knees looking at my new tattoo.

Sirius came next to me and hugs me.

"Whatever it is I'm sure he is not angry at you nor does he hate you. He loves you Harry." He tried to reassure me but i started crying.

"I need to go find him." I say and stood up. Sirius didn't even have time to stop me since i ran out.

I thought he could be at astronomy tower and i was right. He was sitting there with his knees to his chest and his head burried in the knees.

"Draco." I say as i got closer to him.

"Sorry I'm just.." he was crying. I immediately went to hug him.

"No, I'm sorry. I only wanted to show you how much i care for yo-" suddenly he interrupts me.

"I'm angry because you had just ruined your life because of me!" He says angrily.

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"The mark. Now everyone will see you as a new death eater. I don't want everyone go hating on you. You don't deserve it. Why do you have to be the brave Gryffindor and go do such a stupid thing only for my sake? You really are the best boyfriend." He says and cries in my chest.

"Oh Draco. I love you so much. I don't care what others think. I did this for you and me. I don't want you to carry all your pain alone and i want to show how much you mean to me." I say also now in tears.

He just kept crying and hugging me tightly.

"You stupid scarhead."

"I love you beautiful ferret."

After he calmed down we both returned to the dormitories.

"Harry, Draco, are you okay?" Dad came to us.

"Yeah. Everything is perfect." I say happily.
I looked at Draco happily. His head was faced the other way so he wasn't looking at me.
The tip of his ears are a bit red, he's blushing! Just how cute my boyfriend can get?

Sirius came up to me and hugged me.

"Are you sure you're okay. I was worried when that happened." He whispers to me.

"I'm fine, really." I tried to reassure him.

"Love go to bed and rest. I'll join you in a minute." I say to Draco close to his ear so only he could hear. He only nods and leaves after saying a small goodbye.

I sighed.

I sat down on the couch. Everyone comes to me and surrounds me.

"What?" I ask tiredly.

"So? What did he say" Sirius asks.

"Did he like it?" Remus asks.

"Why did he ran out like that before?" Mom asks.

"He absolutely hates it." I say and laugh at the end.

They had a shock look on their face.

"He hates it?! I'm gonna slap the shit out of that brat." Sirius says and ready to go fight.

"Wait no. He hates it because he thinks i ruined my life with it. He didn't want me to drag myself in his life. Because our lives are hard as they are and now.." i look down on the tattoo and traced it.

"I just made them a lot harder." I said and sighed.

"And what happened while you were out? He looked calmer then before?" Mom notices.

"He is just worried for me. I reassured him and now everything is okay. What will happen when we get back well...." i tried not to think but i cringed at the thought of all things that could happen.

Suddenly mom and dad hugged me. I never had their hugs but since i got here only dad hugged me. But mom not once. Now she did with him too.

I hugged them both and a few tears escaped my eyes.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

I pulled away and look at them smiling.

"Now i gotta go to see how is he. I need to tuck him in." I joked and left.

-

I got to our dorm and opened the door quietly and saw him asleep in our bed.
I smiled and come closer.

I gently slide myself next to him.
I patted his head and played with some strands of his white hair.

"I love you Dragon." I whisper and kiss his forehead. I pull him closer to me, so his head was in my chest.

"Love you too." He says.

"I thought you were asleep."

"Almost but you woke me up."

"Ah sorry." I say a bit sadly.

"I don't mind. You're here now." He nuzzled his head more into my chest going upwards to my neck.

"Don't worry about anything. I don't regret doing the dark mark tattoo."

"Harry i hate it."

"You hate that i did that or?"

"No, i mean I'm still mad at you for that but i love how you did that for me. But i hate the mark. I tried to get rid of it right after the war. Harry i tried everything. Potions, spells, even cutting didn't help." He says with such tired voice. He was probably tired of crying from earlier. He also traced his fingers on my tattoo.

"So it's really that hard to get rid of it." I say defeteadly.

"More like impossible." He murmurs.

"It doesn't matter. We're in this together. You're stuck with me." I say happily. I put my hand on his chin and brought it up to my lips.
He kisses me happily in return.

"I love you so much." He whispers against my lips.

"I love you too." We kissed one more time before we both fallen asleep.

-
Hey guys. Yay 2 updates in a row.
Les goooo!

Bug out😜💖