CHAPTER 22

Third's POV
Hermione and Harry were talking in the common while others were still sleeping since it was early in the morning.

"I can't believe that you two are finally together. I saw the way you look at each other, you're my best friend." Hermione said to him.

"Yeah i really love him." He sighed with love in his eyes.

"But you're still not public, right?" She asks him.

"We're planning to announce it soon i mean not exactly tell everyone but just start showing it." He explained.

"That's good Harry. I'm so happy for you."

She hugged me suddenly.

"Woah what's this for?" He asks suprised but hugged her back.

"Because i can see you're finally happy. I'm just so happy for you and can't i hug my friend?" She giggles.

"Of course. I love hugs."

"You're hugging without me, now that's cruel." Ron suddenly appeared and came to them and hugged them.

"Of course mate. Also you heard the conversation didn't you?" Harry smirked.

"Yep."

They laughed afterwards.

-

It's breakfast time. Harry is eating with his friends and commenting on something. He looked behind him a few times to look for Draco but he still hasn't showed up for breakfast, he was getting a bit worried.

Just as he wanted to get back and look for him a sudden shout of his name was heard by none other than Draco.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" Draco yelled.

Harry looked confused as to why Draco was yelling at him, looking so mad and in front of everyone? He stood up from his seat and meet him half way in the center of the Great Hall.

"What did i do?" He asked kinda scaredly.

"How dare you stealing from me!" He yelled so loud that everyone heard him.

"What? I DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING!" He yelled back but angrily not understanding what's happening to Draco only knowing that he is mad at him right now.

"Yes you did. YOU STOLE MY HEART." Draco smiled at the end.

Just then Harry realized what he was doing.

"Oh that. You notice that only now?" He ask him with a smirk. He started to play along with Draco's plan.

"Yes you idiot. How dare you!" He stepped closer to him.

"I should be punished then." Harry suggest.

"You should be and you will." Draco smirks and pulls him closer by his waist and smashed his lips onto his.

Everyone was looking at them in shock.
They both smiled into the kiss not caring if everyone is watching them.

"What is this suprise?" Harry asks with a smile.

"Wanted to show everyone that you're mine."

"And you did in such a dramatic Malfoy way." Harry comments with a small laugh.

As they looked around, slowly people started coming to them asking them all sorts of questions.

"Listen everyone. Is it so wrong to fall in love with someone. Even if they were your enemy or former death eater?" Harry asks.

"Or how they are polar opposite of you, former enemy and a saviour of wozarding world?" Draco asked too.

Everyone looked at each other in question.

"I agree with the boys, they put their differences aside and came to get along and even love each other." Hermione commented.

Suprisingly no one threw insults at them and only said that they were right, some said that it was obvious how they are obsessed with each other.

The boys smiled due to being so happy.
Maybe they were worried for nothing.
They didn't know how many people changed their minds after seeing them hanging out together after the war, it brought hope to everyone how you can give someone a second chance.

"You're mine remember that." Draco said to Harry in a whisper even though everyone went back to their seats and left them alone.

"And you're mine." Harry said with a smile before kissing him ever so sweetly.

They both went to sit at Gryffindor's table, Blaise and Pansy also joined them. They all had a breakfast for the first time together.
Everyone started mixing together after seeing how Slytherin and Gryffindor can get along.

Everything changed but for the better.

"So what now? We announced to everyone we're dating, what are we gonna do when Daily Prophet finds out?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Draco comments.

As they continued having breakfast owls started coming bringing mails.

Suddenly a letter dropped to Harry.

"Mail? I didn't expect any?" He says more to himsalf than to Draco.

He looks to who adress it and it doesn't say anything. He opens up and his widen as when he starts reading it.

"D-draco it's Remus and Sirius!" Harry said almost in tears, being too shocked to believe it.

"REALLY?" He asks suprised.

"Yes! They're alive!"

End of the main story

-
Hey guys. Don't worry i will do side stories as to what happned with all the letters and some moments i didn't put in the actual story because they wouldn't fit or they wouldn't have time to do it.
It's sad to see this story has come to an end.
Well i hope you will wait just a bit more for side stories with letters!
Bug out😜💖