CHAPTER 3

Harry's POV
We were enjoying talking together, laughing about stuff and all.

But then someone came.

It was Lily. My mom.

The moment i saw her i wanted to run to her, tell her how much i love her but i was scared of what might happen to the future.

Draco was also dazed. He never really saw my mom except on the pictures which I, of course, showed him.

"She really is just like you." He says to me.
I nodded with a smile.

"Hey guys, Peter is still at the library trying to study more but i came here earlier since I'm so tired." She said as she slowly came to us, just then she noticed us.

"Who are you two, i don't think i saw you."

"We're the new exchange students from another school." Draco says.

"I'm Harry and this is Draco." I introduced us.

"Nice to meet you both." she greeted us with a smile on her face.

I love her so much. I wanna tell her and it hurts that i can't. The least i can do is spend time here with her while i can.

I hope dad won't say aynthing about us being from the futu-

"Lily, these two are actually from the future!" James said excitedly.

Nope, my dad is stupid.

Remus just then hit him.

"You're an idiot." He said.

"What?"

"We weren't supposed to tell anyone." Sirius commented.

"Nice going Potter." Draco says with rolling his eyes.

"Oh are they?" She looked at us weirdly.
She came very close to me, all interested.

"You look a lot like James." She says.

"Because he's my future son!" James said proudly.
We all slapped our foreheads for the second time today.

"Would you just freaking shut up?" Draco yelled at him.

I rubbed his arm to calm him down.

"Aaah, okay then!" She says while weirdly looking at us and went to girl's room.

"Jesus James, why did you say all that?" Remus asked him.

"I thought i could tell her. You know i don't hide anything from her, i just love her so much." He says dreamily.

I smiled. I know he wasn't supposed to say all that but I'm not mad at him. I know he loves her so much that he's willing to do anything for her.

"You okay?" Draco asked me. We ignored the trio because they started arguing about my dad being stupid and all.

"Yeah. Just happy to see him so in love with her." I said happily. He brought me into the hug.

"Glad to hear that." He whispers to me.

"Alright we need to go to sleep since we're all getting up early, we're going to Hogsmead tomorrow. I'm sure you can tag along with us. The professors shouldn't mind because Dumbledore will tell them about your case." Sirius explained.

"Yeah we can go." I said.

"Cool. Then you will be sleeping in our dorm. Unfortunately we have one bed free so either you share it or one of you will sleep here." Remus says.

"We won't mind sleeping together." Draco says bluntly and i blushed.

They all said goodnight and went upstairs.
Me and Draco stayed on the couch for a bit, just talking to each other.