CHAPTER 11

- w Pansy, Mione, Ron and Blaise -

Third's POV
They were all hanging out in the library.
They are not quite sure when or how they all started hanging out together but they're guessing it's because Ron is dating Blaise and Blaise is friends with Pansy. Pansy dates Hermione.

They all became friends. Draco and Harry still don't know about their double dates or that they are all dating. It's funny how they all trying to hide it from each other because they are scared that their friends will think that it's not right.

Well one day they are planning to tell Draco and Harry but right now their first priority is to get them back home.

"I found the book!" Hermione yells.

Everyone agreed to go talk about this at Room of Requirement.

"So how are you all?" Ron asked nervously as he sit down next to Blaise.

"Been better. I feel awful for what we had done to Harry and Draco." Hermione complained.

"Babe don't pressure yourself. We just wanted to help them get together since they're finally getting along and they should admit that they have feelings for each other." Pansy said to her as he gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"They're meant for each other." Blaise said getting all romantic all of a sudden.

"Wow, you're getting all romantic." Ron says to him surprised.

"Do you hate it?" Blaise asked unsurely.

"No, it's kinda hot. I love it actually." Ron says with a smirk. Blaise gives him a wink and smiles.

"Stop flirting, we have more important things to do now. How to bring them back!" Hermione announces.

"Well what spell did you use?" Blaise asked after he cleared his throat.

"It was Timeus Contractous." Pansy says.

"Ohh.. well where did you found it?" Blaise asked again.

"In some old book about time. It said how time will bring them together. Or something along these lines." Hermione says while shaking her head and flipping threw pages of the book they found in the library.

"Is it that book?" Ron asked, his head was on Blaise shoulder now.

"Yes. Now I'm looking for where is it....AAAA HERE IT IS!" She yelled at the end because of excitement.

"It says here that this spell is meant for two destined people who have a strong bond, preferably romantic bond and they will be sent in time where they could connect the most." Hermione ends the reading.

"So you wanna say that you send them either in past or future where they could connect because that would do some good for them?" Blaise asked confused.

"I think so. I didn't understit at first but now i do. I think they are in the past. I just have a feeling but i don't know when." She says sadly.

"Is there any way we could return them back?" Ron asked.

"We don't know that yet." Pansy says. "Mione read some more. Maybe we didn't read everything there is." She said to her.

She nods her head and starts reading threw some paragraphs.

"It's mentioning the bond over onad over again. But then it mentions how when the bond gets strong they will be back to their original time and they will remeber everything that happened. About time changing...it says here that it's possible to change somethings but it's not very clear about that."