𝟎𝟏

- Pilot

Nine years ago, both Hope and Charles moved away from England to France after the death of Emily Morgan

Nine years ago, both Hope and Charles moved away from England to France after the death of Emily Morgan. Charles hardly had any time for his daughter as he distracted himself from the reality that his wife was now gone. He found it difficult as Hope looked exactly like her mother with her auburn hair and her bright blue eyes.

The two father and daughter duo tried all they couldn't to spend as much free time as they could with one another but that soon stopped as it was excuses after excuses. Weither if he had business in Paris or he had business meetings with the King he began to slowly remove himself from his daughters life but what he failed to notice was that he wasn't the only one suffering.

Hope was now sixteen years old and was very aware what what happening around her. As the years went by she began to view Charles as a deadbeat father, the auburn haired girl began to distance herself from him which made her grow closer to Sebastian and Francis.

While Hope had no other family as she never knew about her mother's side of the family since her father would avoid talking about Emily all together. She found her family in her friends as it didn't matter who's blood was running through her friends it's about always being there for one another and caring about each other in the good times and the hard times.

Francis and Hope, who had an complicated relationship, the two cared for one another deeply and it didn't take a genius to figure out how they felt about one another but the auburn haired girl was hesitant because he was the future King of France and knew how dangerous it would to get involved with him since he's been engaged to Mary Queen of Scotland since he was six years old.

Mary, had always been envious of the red headed girl she grew up with as she was extremely beautiful and would always light up the room when she entered and most of all she was jealous of her relationship with Francis as she didn't even have to try and he would always pick Hope no matter what.

The Morgan girl remembered how she first met Francis and Mary, and how the blonde boy looked at her like she was the most precious thing he's ever seen especially since they met when Henry organised a festival to announce the engagement between his son and Mary Queen of Scots.

Overall, things in France had been surprisingly clam since Hope moved here from England. Hope used to think that she would love a normal life, get married some day and have a couple of kids but what she didn't know was with Mary's Stuart arrival everything was about to change but it's not quite clear if that's a good thing especially with the danger that follows the raven haired girl.

❀❀❀❀

Inside of the castle at France, a young boy was rushing down the staircase hurrying towards the main room where he was supposed to be meeting with his father and his mother. The Queen and the King of France, Francis was rushing up a flight of steps causing Bash to turn on his heel at the found of footsteps only to find his half brother jogging towards him.