𝟎𝟑

- Pilot

Later that evening, fireworks were lit up in the sky in celebration of Princess Elizabeth's wedding that had just taken place not that long ago

Later that evening, fireworks were lit up in the sky in celebration of Princess Elizabeth's wedding that had just taken place not that long ago. The people of the royal court had arrived for the wedding reception each dressed in their fine suits and ball gowns, chatting and laughing with one another as they watched the newly wedded couple have their first dance as husband and wife.

Hope had a smile on her face as she watched one of her closest friends happily dance with her new husband. Jace has a smirk on his face as he made his way over towards the auburn haired girl with a mischievous glint in his eyes, " good evening, little red" he smiled as he came to a stop beside Hope causing her to roll her eyes in frustration.

The teenage girl had a scowl on her face as she turned to face him and muttered in annoyance, " who even are you? And what business do you have with my father?" Hope inquired causing jace to sigh heavily and explain, " I'm Jonathan Cartwright but you can call me Jace. And why I am here you should ask your father. I'm pretty sure you would want to hear it from him"

Jace shrugged past the auburn haired girl causing Hope to frown with a puzzled look on her face as she grabbed the nearest drink from one of the servants who was carrying trays of goblets around, downing it in one go before making her way over towards Lola, Kenna and Greer as she met the three of them earlier on when they went exploring the castle.

"Why aren't you with Colin?" Hope curiously asked with a teasingly smile on her face looking at the brunette as Lola hadn't stopped talking about him since he arrival at court. Lola clenched her jaw with a look of jealously on her face causing the three girls to follow her gaze only to see Colin chatting with Mary and Aylee.

Greer frowned with an confused look on her face as she glanced between the three girls and curiously asked, " what is he doing with Mary?" Lola stayed silent for a moment trying to hide her jealously and muttered under her breathe, " she's his Queen. He's just paying his respects"

Lola narrowed her eyes at the two as she watched Colin quickly walk away causing Mary to have an apologetic look on her face as she quickly walked over towards the girls and pleaded, " Lola, come dance with me. Take of your shoes. Hope, Come on. Dance with me. Take of your shoes"

Hope chuckled lightly as all of the girls started taking off their shoes, Hope couldn't help the smile on her face as she grabbed onto Kenna's hands and dragged her onto dance floor. The five girls were laughing happily as they all stood around in a circle spinning around before they separated dancing around the room with bright smiles on their faces.

"We've been overrun by Scots" Catherine muttered sarcastically as she was standing next to her husband with a look of irritation on her face. The five girls continued to dance as everyone was clapping and cheering them on some nobles even joined on with the girls dancing around the room joyfully.