𝟎𝟐

- Pilot

Inside the castle, Mary was standing in her chambers that she was shown she'd be staying on not that long ago, her dresses were already unpacked by the servants

Inside the castle, Mary was standing in her chambers that she was shown she'd be staying on not that long ago, her dresses were already unpacked by the servants. She was sat down on the couch letting out a sigh as Lola, Greer, Aylee and Kenna were all standing in front of her as the royal adviser was speaking to the girls, "You have returned to the court at your own queen's bidding. As noble ladies, you must counsel her, prepare her, account for her. For the Princess Elisabeth's wedding, as with any event, you must acquaint yourselves, as well as Mary, with all visiting royalty and dignitaries. Who amongst you is fluent in Italian?"

Greer, Aylee, Lola and Kenna all exchanged a look before the blond rolled her eyes in frustration turning her attention to the older women and muttered under her breathe, " I suppose I am." The royal adviser nodded her head in acknowledgement staring directly at Aylee and informed, "You will sit next to the Pope's cousin. He has no teeth and speaks very quickly"

The five girls stayed silent for a couple of moments sharing amused looks before they all erupted into laughter giggling at Aylee dispense causing the women to roll her eyes in disbelief at the girls childish behaviour before she turned on her heel leaving the Queen of Scots chambers.

Upstairs, Hope and Francis lounged in Mary's old chambers as the Dauphin changed the room into a place where he could make his swords a hobby he had picked up on growing up and while the two were suppose to be talking they weren't actually doing much of it, " Francis... we came up here to talk not for you to distract me" the auburn haired teen mumbled in slight protest as Francis wound his fingers around her waist pressing sensual kisses down her neck.

"Mmm, and we will" Francis mumbled against her skin as he nibbled on the lobe of her ear causing the auburn haired girl to gasp quietly in pleasure. Hope frowned with a look of disbelief on her face for allowing him to distract her, " seriously, Francis. We need to talk about us. About Mary's arrival..." Hope trailed off trying to get the blonde boy to stop.

Francis continued to place small, sensual kisses down her neck as his hands moved from her waist down to her ass causing Hope to gasp in shock, "Hmm, there's nothing to talk about. I love you, Hope, and nothing is going to change the way I feel about you okay especially with the arrival of Mary. Nothing needs to change and sooner or later she will have to accept that you will always be in my life and I won't ever care about her the way a husband should care about his wife"

"Francis..." Hope whined causing Francis smirk to widened on his face as he continued pressing kisses to her neck knowing the effect he had on her, " I feel guilty. She's come to court to secure her marriage to you for her country. I always knew you would marry her one day but the difference was she wasn't here all these years and now she's here at court I don't want to rub that in her face"

Hope gasped loudly when francis began to suck on a spot under her ear and on the side of her jaw causing her to sigh on defeat as she grabbed his face pulling him towards her and smashed her lips against his in an urgent need as his hands moved further down her ass, picking her up and walking to the other side of the room laying her on the couch as he climbed over her body.