𝟏𝟕

- For King And Country

"Have you completely lost your god damn mind!" Hope exclaimed loudly with a furious expression on her face as she stormed into Mary's chambers who was startled to see the auburn haired girl as she slowly turned around to face her as she opened her...

"Have you completely lost your god damn mind!" Hope exclaimed loudly with a furious expression on her face as she stormed into Mary's chambers who was startled to see the auburn haired girl as she slowly turned around to face her as she opened her mouth to explain herself but was cut off by Hope who continued speaking, " you are aware that what your doing goes against everything. Mary, Francis is the true heir to the throne what do you think this will do to his family, the throne, the people"

Mary took a deep breathe as she turned around with an apologetic look on her face as she never wanted things to end the way they have but she had to what was best to save both Francis's and Hope's life's, " Neither you or Francis would believe me. I did it to save your life - I can't have any more blood on my hands when I know I can do something to stop it. I can save your life Hope"

" Mary, I don't need you trying to save me. I can take care of myself.  You did this out of the good of your heart I understand that - but you drove Jace away. He left the castle heartbroken after hearing the proposal between you and Bash" Hope exclaimed with a frown as she watched Mary's movements who held a look of regret on her face but there is no going back now, " you don't know that Nostradamus predicament will come true. This isn't just effecting my brother this will also effect the man I love and do you have any idea what this will do to his family. I love Bash like my brother but a bastard born doesn't belong on the throne Mary and deep down you know this too"

Mary stayed silent for a couple of moments lost in her thoughts as she was in love with Jace but there was a small part of her that also had feelings for Francis but she knew he would never ever love her or look at her the way he does with Hope as the two lovers belonged with each other and if Mary had the chance to stop the predicament she would and not just because of her feelings for Francis but before Hope has become one of her most trusted friends.

The Queen of Scotland frowned deepens as she stayed silent for a couple of moments before she stated, "I know it will come true. Everything that Nostradamus had ever predicted has happened. Look at what happened with Tomas Nostradamus knew he was going to die because of everything he did just so that I'll have to be his wife. and he had predicted Aylee death before it happened. I won't - I can't lose anybody else I care about including you and Francis"

Suddenly, a knock was heard interrupting the two girls conversation causing Hope to turn around only to furrow her brows in confusion as Catherine rushed inside with an worried and concerned look on her face as she stared directly at the auburn haired girl, " I was told I could find you here, Hope. It's Francis he knows about the proposal Mary made to the King to wed Bash"

Hope's eyes widened as narrowed her eyes at Mary one last time silently telling her this conversation wasn't over before she took a deep breathe turning on her heel rushing out of the room knowing Francis would see red an no doubt go after his brother from trying to take what belongs rightfully to him.