𝟎𝟖

- Kissed

The next morning, Hope and Kenna were sat outside of the castle with Mary and the rest of ladies chatting and laughing together

The next morning, Hope and Kenna were sat outside of the castle with Mary and the rest of ladies chatting and laughing together. Hope eyes widened as her cheeks coated in a light pink causing her to attempt to hide the blush on her face with her hair which amused the rest of the girls greatly

Hope cleared her throat as she composed herself turning her attention to the brunette with a curious look on her face and inquired, " All right, Kenna, it's your turn. Not your first but your best kisser" Kenna smiled softly as she bummed in thought with a mischievous smirk on her face and informed, " it was a man, not a boy"

Mary eyes widened in surprise as she shared a look with her friends before turning her attention to Kenna and insisted, " Who? You must tell us" Kenna chuckled lightly shrugging her shoulders casually and commented, "All I'll say that that there's no point in waiting for boys our own age who have no idea what they're doing. Either find yourself a man or take care of your needs yourself

"Kenna!" Hope exclaimed nudging the brunette next to her causing the six girls to erupt into laughter as the auburn haired girl bit her lip with her cheeks tinted pink at the thought of all the kisses that she had shared with Francis. The two had always been drawn to one another like a magnet and no matter who tried to get between it would never work as Francis and Hope we're always meant to be one another and nothing is going to ever change that.

"All right, Hope, it's your turn" Kenna began to speak as she turned her attention to the auburn haired girl chucklingly lightly, " but I already have a feeling that we all know what's your answer I'd going to be" Hope rolled her eyes with a smile as she leaned back slightly letting out a sigh and softly told them, " Francis is an amazing kisser. He's nothing like any other boy who doesn't have a clue what he's doing"

Mary frowned slightly with a small smile on her face as she understood the relationship between Hope and Francis as they were childhood sweethearts who are still very clearly in love with one another. The Queen of Scots sighed as while she had time to accept that Hope will always be apart of Francis life and while he might not care about her the same way he does about Hope he sees a friend in the dark haired girl.

The dark haired girl has accepted the fact that her relationship with Francis will strictly only be platonic and because she had stared to gain feelings for Hope's older brother, Jonathan. She knew it was wrong because he wasn't a royal but he was greatly rich but she couldn't help but be drawn to him with his kindness and his loyalty to his friends and family.

"Anyway, I think it's Greer's turn, isn't it?" Kenna commented turning her attention to the golden haired girl changing the subject from Hope and Francis as it was a little awkward seeing as Mary was engaged to him. Greer stayed silent for a moment with a hesitant look on her face before she sighed in defeat and informed," My first kiss... is in the very near future. I'm not like you, my family's not titled. I can't afford even little mistakes, but, I think I've found a man, he's tall , dark and noble. Tomas, the son of the King of Portugal. He's here negotiating some king of trade deal but he's taking his time about it, and I think it's to stay with me"