Playstation

Kensi's POV:

It was getting late and I'd had a rough day at work, with a case that me and the team had been working on for over two weeks. We had flown to Mexico to try to find a kidnapped boy, and we managed to clear up the case and paperwork today. I headed over to Deeks's place, because I wouldn't be doing anything anyway, apart from slouching around and watching the titanic. He was my best friend and we were super close, so it it's normal that we usually hang at each other's houses.

It was around 10pm, I was sat close to Deeks on his couch, he was playing the PlayStation with some friends. I know that Sam wasn't a geeky guy, and Eric was too geeky for Deeks. Callen, well, he hangs around with Anna and I was texting Nell on my phone.

"Woah! Dude! What the hell!?" Deeks shouted through his headset, screaming at the tv and accidentally punched me with his PlayStation remote. I let out a small scream as he tried to comfort me, but I just lashed out on him.

"Deeks! Watch what you're doing next time yeah!? Jeez, you just punched me!"

"I'm sorry I-"

"No, don't be!" I shouted, cutting him off. "You're too engrossed in your flipping game that when I came round, I didn't even have any conversation with you! Then you just ignore me... when I'm sat here watching you play your stupid game!"

"Kens-"

We ended up having an argument which I always hated, because I didn't want to lose my best friend, my hope, and the man I secretly had feelings for. By around 11pm I was getting tired, and I was sat at an even further distance on the dining table away from deeks as he continued to play that game of his.

"Guys, I gotta go pee" he paused, as he put down his headset and went off to the toilet. I walked over to the couch to find out what game he was so interested in more than me, and I put his headset on.

"Uh, hey guys" I said, trying to catch their attention because I was super bored.

"Oh, hey princess, what is a cute sounding woman like you doing on here?" A soft voice asked, when I was instantly confused at what creeps Deeks was friends with.

"Oh, I just wanted to talk, I got bored because Deeks won't bloody shut up" I said, watching the tv.

"That's okay gorgeous, you can talk to us anytime" another guy replied, as I blushed at the flirty-ness of them all. They actually sounded like really nice guys, as I continued talking and having conversation with them. Just then, Deeks walked in the room.

"Kens, what are you doing?" Deeks asked, as I blushed embarrassed.

"Oh nothing, just talking to your friends. They're really nice, and they call me princess and talk to me like a real lady. How cute" I answered, bringing out the sass, but only little enough to flirt with Deeks to make him jealous about the argument we had earlier.

"Your friends are pretty" I said, taking the headphones off.

"Aww, thanks sugarbear, you're pretty too" Deeks said back to me, coming in closer, and sitting next to me. I blushed and smiled at Deeks as he picked up the headset and told the boys he had to go.

"Look, I gotta go, and don't even THINK about talking to my lady like that ever again" he shouted. Wow, Deeks seemed pretty mad at them and he was so protective over me. Deeks always had my back, whenever I needed him. That's why I loved him.

Deeks turned off the tv and PlayStation, as I stood up about to leave. But when I did, Deeks grabbed my waist and pinned me to the wall.

I let a little breath in, shocked at his move. He had one hand on my waist with the other above my head, my hands on his chest as I gazed into his eyes.

"You're mine and only mine baby, they don't love you like I do" he said, biting his lip.

"What did you say?" I replied, shocked at his words. Just then, Deeks closed the gap between our lips, and led onto me. I didn't pull away though, as I let him make slow, sweet love to me.

It was happening. Finally.