Facetime Pt 2: Booty Call

a/n: okay yall here's the follow on from the last chapter!! a few of you asked what happened when kensi got to deeks' place, so here you have it!! enjoy ;)

TW: SEX SCENES AHEAD, EXPLICIT!

Kensi's POV:

i walked up to deeks's door, shaking, yet biting my lip, getting ready for action. But before my hand reached the door, the handle began to turn as the door swished open, and i saw my shaggy, tanned, horny man standing in front of me.

"Hey, Deeks-" i began, smirking as deeks lifted his finger and pushed it against my lips taking my breath and words to a halt.

"you better shut that pretty little mouth of yours before i put it to work, sugar bear" he whined, and i smirked and bit my lip.

"is that my shirt you're wearing?!"
i looked down, and back up into his eyes and said nothing.

i crept inside behind deeks; he turned around, slammed the door with his right hand, which was above my head now, and he put his left hand on my waist. i could feel his bulge pushing against my lower torso, and his arm was now searching my forbidden.

his warm lips began to graze against mine, tugging and pulling at them every second filling my mouth with his saliva. he smelt like ocean breeze and surf wax, my favourite smell.

Deeks's POV:

my precious kensi; the sunshine and gunpowder i had most certainly missed. considering i saw her like, a few hours ago at work, i couldn't resist but see her once again, but this time, in my arms.

i'd finally done it. i'd broken down her walls. she let me in, and now she's mine.

butterflies filled my stomach as my arms investigated her body, my hands searching where i wanted her the most. kensi was the fittest girl id ever met, and she made me horny as fuck.

i kissed her soft, smitten lips as we moved onto the couch, i grabbed her by the shoulders and lent on her. she yelped, but smiled, i knew she wanted to play rough. kensi moaned as i squashed her between the cushions and the couch, i became hard, and i had the urge to smash her as hard as i could until she'd let out the biggest scream she'd ever done.

Kensi's POV:

we gradually moved to the couch, our bodies swaying in line, side by side. i fell back hitting my head on the cushion, but Deeks latched his lips harder on mine, nibbling at my bottom one. i couldn't help but fill the room with soft, sweet moans, as he reached under for his veiny shaft. i ripped off his shirt with full force, unbuttoning mine in suit, and my jeans now thrown on the floor.

"Ah!" i screamed, as deeks choked my gasping throat, i put my hands on his smooth muscly chest as his dirty blonde hair hung down above me.

"you look so good with my hands around your throat kensi" he said, before continuing to endeavour me piece by piece.

"i'm not really into choking, but i don't mind some hands on my neck once in a while" i smiled as i arched my back, deeks getting lower and lower, my hands now on pulling on his hair.

Deeks's POV:

"why don't we make a crime scene, baby?" i whispered whilst nibbling on kensi's chest, creating a line of hickeys down to her torso. i wanted to make her scream, as she tugged on my golden locks, so i decided to reach for where she wanted me the most.

my breathing became heavy as i was hyperventilating, sweat running down my forehead as my grunts and her moans becoming louder and louder by the minute. kensi was my pleasure; she knew when to make me happy, and she knew what to do to be pleased herself.