Motorcyle Chase

Kensi's POV:

"Drive faster!!" I yelled, shooting at the enemies behind us, sat behind my partner whilst he rode his motorbike.

"I'm trying, Kens!" He shouted back. I shot some bullets at the motorbikes behind, but I couldn't get a good enough view and I was running out of ammo. They were shooting back, thank lord we both had bulletproof vests on, and they were missing each time.

"Straddle me" Deeks said, as I was shooting.

"What!?" I questioned, this was no time to joke around.

"Just do it, trust me" he replied. Of course, I had to, so I turned around and put my leg around him so I sat on his lap, my arms around his waist and our heads on each other's shoulders, looking over.

"Dammit" I said, frustrated as I ran out of ammo.

"Can you feel the guns in my belt?" Deeks asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I sure can" I said, grabbing them from both sides of him.

"Take 'em and shoot, baby!" He smirked, putting his foot down at high speed as we drifted round a corner, so I put both of my arms in the air, shooting at all the motorbikes with guns.

"YEAH! WOOHOOO!" I screamed, smacking the bikers on the floor with my bullets, Deeks laughing, but grabbing hold of me as I shot all of their tyres out, causing them to topple over like bowling balls on the highway.

Once all of the enemies were down, Deeks began to slow, as I put both of the guns back on Deeks's belt. I saw Callen and Sam pull up, as I put my leg over Deeks to get off from on top of him. Callen got out of the challenger.

"Well, seems like you both had fun, huh?" 

"Yeah, I guess" I said, blushing, removing my helmet and gloves as Deeks got off of his bike.

"That was frickin AWESOME!" He yelled, Sam nodded his head in a 'no' motion, but smiling.

"Anyway, we got down all of the bikers, now the FBI can take over this stupid case, I am beat!" I said, wrapping up the case.

"Yep, I've had enough chasing for one day. I'm gonna go home to Anna, see how she's doing" Callen said.

"It's all about the ladies, hey Sam?" Deeks said sarcastically.

"Mhm, I get ya"

"Well, on that note, I'm going to go home, watch Netflix, and go and grab myself a large glass of wine" I said, smiling, but breathing heavily because I was so exhausted.

"That's ma girl!" Deeks said, with his hand up as I high-fived him.

"And that's our cue to leave" Callen laughed.

"Night guys!" I shouted, waving, as Deeks revved up the motorbike and I got on the back. We drove off to my house for the night.

a/n: i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! lemme know what else you wanna read for future chapters :)