Freaky Friday

Kensi's POV:

It was a bright and early Friday morning, I opened my eyes to see the curtains wide open as the sun shone through. I lifted my arm from beneath my husbands, which was wrapped tightly around my naked waist. I checked the time on my phone, it was around 10:30, and we had a day off work. I didn't feel quite right, so I put my phone back and stared out the window.

The slow breaths of Deeks against my neck made me shiver, as I shifted my butt back against his torso. His hands squeezed my torso as he let out a huge warm breath, his tightness made me feel protected against him.

He mumbled against my ear, still with his eyes closed, with his soft nose on my neck. "What do you wanna do today baby?"

"I was thinking," I began, shifting the pillow beneath me making myself comfortable. "Maybe dinner at the restaurant?" I suggested. I didn't feel like doing anything extravagant today.

Deeks chucked a little, his hand moving to my torso as his fingers dancing across my stomach. "Of course" he said. I felt heat brush against my cheeks as his warm hand circle just beneath my navel.

"I'm gonna shower so we can get ready" I replied, not wanting things to get any more heated, seeing as I'd used all my freak last night and had no energy; he'd blasted me on full, my legs wouldn't move and my stomach muscles ached.

But I forgot. I had a perverted husband.

I took my arms out of the sheets and removed them from my bare skin, as I felt Deeks's arms slide around my bare waist as I walked over to the bathroom.

"I hope there's enough space for two, sugarbear" he smirked as I leant against the bathroom door. I pursed my lips and gulped, smiling. I couldn't resist, he was my everything and without him I was missing a big part of me.

Deeks got up from the bed and walked over to me, with nothing on, as I inched backwards into the bathroom. Instead, he suddenly snatched me and threw me over his shoulders, slapping my red ass from the night before. "Hey!!" I giggled.

He sat me on the counter by the mirror, held me there besides the toiletries, closing the door behind him with his foot. I looked at his handsome tanned body from head to toe and bit my lip. Deeks began teasing me, kissing up from my neck to my earlobe. "You have no choice" he whispered gently, turning me on. "I've seen it many times before"

My body became hot and sweaty as he winked, making me blush again. I felt myself get wet as Deeks stepped in the shower, turning it on to hot but not scolding heat then returning in front of me. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head, seducing me on the counter next to the sink. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him again and again, my tongue folding in his mouth as I exchanged saliva with his minty breath. My breathing became harder and my heart rate became higher as my hands squeezed in his sides, sliding down my husbands back and floating on his abs.

"You're gonna be my bitch, Kay Kay" he mumbled under his breath, grabbing my waist and throwing me in the shower. He knew I hated that nickname, but it was so seductive when his raspy voice yelled it. Everything on the side counter including my hairbrush, birth control, toothbrushes, pregnancy tests, toothpaste, soap, my makeup and dental floss flung to the floor as I fell off the counter, but Deeks's harsh hands grabbed me and held me against the wall tiles in our shower cabin.

"Deeks-" I moaned as he kissed me all over whilst the water was covering our bodies, so I grabbed some shower gel and began rubbing it in his back. Deeks grabbed my coconut & melon body wash and squirted some on my chest, and began rubbing it slowly. I grabbed his Lynx Africa and rubbed it in him too.

Once we finished with the soap, I grabbed the shower handle and washed it off of myself.

"Give it" Deeks snatched the shower head off of me and put his hand round my neck against the wall. "You're gonna be my little slut, aren't you Kensalina" he bit his lip.

"Mhm" I moaned, as he put the shower between my legs, the water hitting where it made my legs go like jelly, and I screamed as I fell to the floor being choked by my man of a husband. Deeks put the shower back on the hook and got on top of me, pinning me to the floor of the shower. "Martin Atticus Deeks, how dare you!" I said sarcastically, as he kissed me hard on the lips and making his way between my boobs, onto my stomach and below my navel. Soon enough, his face was where I wanted it the most, in between my legs and eating out my insides.

"Fuck, Deeks!!" I yelled, grabbing his shaggy do. We both moaned in sync and enjoying the moment, before he grabbed my chest and inserted himself at full speed. He thrusted harder and harder, I grabbed my stomach and screamed.

I didn't give a shit what he was doing to me, only that it felt good and that I wanted more.

Until enough was enough.