The "Almost" Death..... Almost?

Kensi's POV:

"DEEKS! No baby, please, don't do this to me!" I yelled, kneeling down to see my husband battered and bruised unresponsive on the road floor. "YOU BITCH!"

"It wasn't my fault Kensi, I told him to stay away and he didn't, so now he has to pay" a deep, raspy voice said, standing above me.

"You don't get to do this to me, ever! How dare you!" I screamed, as the tall, evil man stood holding a gun towards me. Tears were running down my face as the blood from Deeks's head ran down to the floor, both his hands holding onto the stab would on his lower abdomen. I kissed him lightly on his head, feeling his slow, steady pulse on his neck as he gasped for his last breath of air.

"Lower your gun, Kessler" a familiar voice said from behind me, Callen held his gun with surrounding officers. "Stay with Deeks, Kens, he needs you"

"I can't.. I can't lose you Deeks" I sniffled, crying my heart out above this shaggy man. I lifted his head onto my knees, slowly.

"Kensi..." he began. "It's okay to cry... you deserve so much more"

"No Deeks, you never EVER SAY THIS TO ME" I became agitated, holding my dying man on my legs. "You'll survive, stay strong for me, please... PLEASE!" I blocked out all the commotion in the background but the blurred noises of ambulances and running paramedics.

"You have... the most amazing eyes, you're my sunshine" he said, smiling but whispering. "You are... perfect. I wish that this would just end and we could be happy again... as if the world could leave us alone.."

I giggled and smiled still sniffling, reassuring him that everything is going to be okay.

"Kens, if I don't make it...." He finished,rolling his eyes a little.

"No you will! Stay with me Deeks... listen..."

"Kensi..."

"Shh, it's okay, I'm right here, save your breath... the ambulance is here, stay please... Deeks..." he closed his eyes as the paramedics came over to assess him.

"You're gonna be a dad...."

A smile grew on his face as he was placed on the stretcher and taken in the ambulance, i stood up from the floor biting my nails and crying. I turned to see Kessler being taken away, once again, by the FBI and Callen stood next to me.

"You good?" He asked. I let my tears run again, crying in his arms.

"I wish we had more time..." I cried.

"Hey, Deeks is gonna be fine, I promise... you gotta be there for him. He'll pull through, he's tough. He's lost a lot of blood but he needs you"

"Thanks" I wiped my tears, smudging mud and dried blood along my face, turning to get in the back of the ambulance.

"Kensi?" Callen asked as I turned around. "You're gonna be great parents"

I smiled and got back into the ambulance, grabbed Deeks's hand as we travelled to the hospital.

"I'm gonna be a dad..!" Deeks smiled, turning his head and putting his hand on my stomach. I laughed a little and gave him a kiss.

"Yeah, you are"