A Little Bit Of Love

Deeks's POV

"Damn, that case was rough, huh?" I said, shutting the door behind me.

"Yeah, it was" Kensi, my beloved partner replied, who was taking her shoes off as she plonked on the sofa.

I took my shoes off too and put them by the door, it was around 10pm, we'd both worked some OT and we were super tired. However, the boys asked if we wanted to go to the bar for drinks but we insisted to go straight home.

Home.

To Kensi's home.

Her place was practically mine, and mine was basically hers. We spent almost every night together, just chilling out on the sofa and drinking beers, watching movies, and laughing at jokes that probably aren't even funny, you name it. But tonight was different, instead of doing our usual thing, we just kind of sat there, on each end of the couch, gazing into the distance.

"You good Kens?" I asked softly, watching my partner put her head back on the couch and close her eyes.

"Yeah, no I'm fine. Just thinking about today, that's all" she said quitetly, whispering at the end of her sentence. She put her head back up, and I could see tears falling from her eyes.

"Hey, no, it's okay sugarbear, don't cry" i said, getting closer and pulling her into my arms into a small hug. Just then, she burst out crying. Damn, she let down her walls on me.

"It's what I have that is left Deeks" she whispered, crying in my arms. I felt a cold tear run down my arm, giving me a quick shiver down my back.

"I get it, I get it. But hey, you're not gonna lose me, okay?" I said, kissing her in her forehead lightly.

"What if I do?" She stopped, pulled back, and looked in my eyes. Her eyes glistened staring in mine, waterfalls forming in her mismatched eyes.

"You won't, I promise. After what happened today, I don't think you'll ever lose me," I said, smiling. "The girl, she was only ten, but you're an adult"

"Adults can still lose their family, Deeks..." Kensi hesitated, fiddling with her fingers in her lap. "We just grow older and become more mature, but the reality is... we still have the same feelings and emotions"

"I know, but we put our lives on the line to stop that, don't we?" I reassured her.

"Yeah..."

It was a few moments of silence before I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to find absolutely nothing on. Kensi just sniffed and laid down beside me.

"Jeez, what is wrong with the channels, there's nothing on" I said, frustrated.

"I'm too tired to watch tv" Kensi replied, still sad.

"How about a beer?" I said, pulling one out. She smiled taking it from me, opened it as we clashed them 'cheers'.

We laughed for a while, telling jokes and making fun of eachother, I'm so glad I can be the one to cheer Kensi up when she's down. Because to be honest, I have never seen Kensi smile as much as she does when we are together, maybe that's just me or it's just what happens.

Kensi's laugh slowed down after she put her bottle on the table, it was getting towards midnight. I stared into her eyes for a moment, realising what a beautiful being she was. Just so, perfect. Her hair, her eyes... her everything.

"Deeks, I-" kensi said stuttering, as I put my hand on hers.

"Whatever it is, it's okay, i understand" I said softly, smiling, going in closer. I really wanted to, but I don't know if she'd approve. I really wanted this to work out, you know?

Kensi smiled a little and put her hand on my chest as we leaned in to eachother. I closed my eyes after she closed hers, and I kissed her. Her soft lips anchored on mine, I thought she was going to pull away, but she didn't. Instead, she created a rhythm with her lips and began exploring my mouth. I kept going because, well, I enjoyed it. It was happening.

After a few moments, we pulled away.

"I should be going to bed, You should leave" Kensi said, standing up and looking embarrassed. I felt so guilty, was it the right move? I picked myself up off the couch as Kensi walked down the hall, I played with my hair for a moment as I admired her. She put her hand on the bedroom door, but I quickly snatched her and pushed her against the wall, one hand above her head and one hand on her waist. "Deeks-" she smirked, and was about all she could let out before I let my face pull itself against hers, but Kensi returned the favour. I could hear a small moan inbetween her breaths, as I felt two hands climb up the top of my chest beneath my shirt. My hand moved from the wall downwards to her neck, where my other hand followed. We pulled away for a moment to catch a breath.

"Why are we doing this?" I questioned hesitantly, but Kensi replied softly, smirking.

"I just need a little bit of love, that's all" she smiled, before locking her lips on mine. Kensi pushed me so I fell back, but she grabbed my shirt and pulled me into her bedroom. We both giggled, Kensi falling on the bed as I toppled on top of her. I couldn't help but wonder, how I met such a beautiful woman like Kensi. I kissed her once again, she was now slowly removing my shirt so it was thrown on the floor, by this time my hands had already traveled up her shirt and I was exploring around her chest. She bit her lip and rolled her eyes, so I quickly undid the buttons and threw her shirt in the floor. My hands ran down her back as hers rubbed mine, and I unclipped her bra and threw it. Our jeans followed in suit, along with our underwear and we were soon under the sheets.