To Love or Not To Love

Kensi's POV

It had been a few weeks since my partner had admitted he was in love with me. Things were getting a little bit awkward between us, because although me and Deeks both knew that we loved eachother and considering we'd known eachother for a few years now, I wanted to take things slow. At least that's what I thought.

It was getting late and I was tired, Deeks was sat close to me on his couch after we had finished watching my favourite movie and had pizza. I looked at the clock, and realised the time.

"Oh, gosh Deeks, it's almost midnight, I gotta go, we have work tomorrow" I said, getting up off the chair. Deeks stood up behind me.

"Yeah, we do." We didn't speak much for about five minutes, when I finished my beer and grabbed my coat ready to go. "Kensi?"

"Yeah"

"Listen," Deeks began, as he got close to me, taking my wrist. I looked down, and back up to his eyes. "I don't want it to be awkward for us, I'm sorry I rushed into things, I just wanted you to know how I feel about you"

"It's okay, really, I want you so bad, but-" I began, stuttering with my words when I felt Deeks's finger brush against my lips.

"Shh" he said, smiling. Deeks took a step closer to me, and I felt a crowd of butterflies swarm in my stomach. I stared into his eyes, a shiver down my spine. I wanted him, so bad, but I had a gut feeling that things would go too quickly and if we weren't patient enough, things would go bad so quick. Deeks's eyes sparkled as he bit his lips and looked at mine, and I thought, 'fuck it' and let out a big grin as Deeks grabbed the side of my face, and I leant in and kissed him.

Deeks kissed me back without hesitating, pulled me closer and lifted me up. I managed to let out a small "Deeks" under my breath, as he began exploring my mouth. He tasted like pizza, but smelt like coconut and ocean breeze. I grabbed his shaggy hair and pulled on it as he sat me on the kitchen counter. "If we do this-" I began, as he began exploring my neck with his mouth.

"Baby, it's gonna be okay" he said softly, which made me smile. Baby. He called me baby. In HIS voice. I heard him say it.

I leant back down, kissed Deeks on his shoulder and he lifted me back off the counter on the floor. I stood on my tiptoes as he looked into my mismatched eyes, he looked so scared. "Fuck it, who cares!?" I giggled, knowing I would probably regret this- but I wanted Deeks so bad.

He kissed me, pushing me up against the door frame of the bedroom door, kissing me even harder as he moved his hand up, underneath my shirt. I smiled whilst kissing him and pulled it off, which Deeks's shirt followed suit. Slowly removing eachothers clothes while making it to the bed, Deeks laid on top of me as we were both in our underwear, with a look of fear but want.

"What are you doing to me Deeks?" I stuttered, before continuing our love session by kissing him.

"Falling in love with you" a small whisper said from his lips which were against mine. We soon travelled underneath the covers, and out night began.