Dance Baby, Dance!

Deeks's POV

I had just got back from shopping at Walmart, to grab some groceries before Kensi's birthday dinner party that I've planned for her at the weekend. She doesn't know it yet,but everyone's going to be coming and it's gonna be awesome!

I knocked on the door because Kensi was round, no coincidence, like always, but there was no answer. However, all I could hear was "Boot Scootin Boogy" on full blast. I unlocked the door with my key to see my beautiful partner, dancing and singing her heart out in my living room, to her dads favourite song.

Ahh, her dad was a great dad.

Donald Blye.

Wish I'd met the guy. He would've approved of me 100%, even though I'm the weird shaggy dude.

But I treat Kensi right. Right?

I put down the groceries and quietly shut the door so Kensi couldn't hear me.

I admired her dancing for a few minutes, yet she still didn't know I was behind her. I smirked and watched her hips sway back and forth, her arms in the air, and using the tv remote as a microphone. I'd never seen Kensi dance like this before, only that time when we salsa'd in the ballroom undercover, when we tap danced, when we shimmy to bukgogi, but this was different. And I enjoyed it.

This is one of the reasons why I adored my partner, she was so perfect in every way possible.

I leant up against the door frame as she span around, prancing around the room, when she saw me and jumped out of her skin.

"AHH! DEEKS!" She screamed, quickly turning off the music.

"Where have you been hiding those moves, sugarbear?" I asked, smirking under my breath.

Kensi turned around to me and squinted her face to try to mimic me, but I just laughed and shook my head as she turned as bright as a tomato and ran away into my bedroom.

"Where are you going!? I was enjoying the show!" I giggled, moving the grocery bags into the kitchen and following her.

"Go away Deeks!" I heard an embarrassed voice come from inside.

I stood outside the bedroom and knocked.

"It's okay Kens, if you wanna do some dancing in the bedroom, that's totally cool! We can create a slow rhythm to some mood music in bed if you like!"

A/N: I hope you guys like the one shots so far! I have writers block on this, comment what kind of one shots/plot ideas you wanna hear for these characters!