Highschool Lovers

(A/N- okay, so this isn't set as when they are working with ncis, but rather they are just two seniors in high school, who develop a little crush on each other. It's something a little different than being shot at every single day, so I'm just trying to make something and see how this goes! Leave ideas and comments for ideas, I hope you're enjoying this so far:) )

Kensi's POV

It was my first day as a senior. I can't believe it, high school has been a wonder! I can't wait to go to the navy college, it's something I'd been hoping to get into for a few months now. I finally made the decision that I want to go to navy school because, well, since my father hasn't been here, things have changed and the atmosphere is a bit different. I want to get the bad guys, to help people instead of punish them, therefore I want to care for the world.

I walked into my History class and greeted everyone, and meeting my new classmates for the first time. However, I realised someone in particular wasn't here. My best friend, Deeks. I met him a few years back in our English class, he was super annoying but we got closer and became such good friends after a while, hes the class clown that makes everyone laugh. He's my boo, hes always there for me and we care for eachother all the time. Although, his friend Ray, he thinks we have a thing. I don't think we do, unless I just haven't realised it yet. Deeks had told me a few days ago that we were in the same history class, but I didn't see him say anywhere. I got to my seat and took out my phone before class started, and I texted Deeks.

————————————

K: hey, where are you boo? U R in my History class, aren't you? :(
D: hey sugarbear! Ofc, I'm on my way! Running late, forgot my lunch money. I'll be there soon, the bus is late XD can't wait to see you!

————————————-

I turned around to examine the class, as the teacher walked in. The class went silent, when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

"Psst! Wikipedia!" A familiar whisper said from behind me. I turned around to see Ray.

"Hey, what's up"

"Where's Marty? He's not answering my texts, have you seen him? Don't tell me he got cold feet on the first day of the year!"

"HEY! YOU TWO!" A loud shout came from the front of the class. The teacher began yelling. "STOP TALKING THIS INSTANT!"

"Sorry" me and Ray said in unison. I texted Ray that Deeks forgot his lunch money, and I heard a huff and laugh behind me. The lesson soon started and I began my work.

Not long later, the lesson finished, and I began to get worried. Deeks still wasn't here, he never skips class, he likes working hard. I went to go pee quick, and the bell went. Great. I was late for class.

I began walking down an empty hallway, when I felt a pair of hands pull me into the storage room. I gasped.

"Kens, it's me, Deeks"

"Phew, thought someone kidnapped me for a sec" I giggled in the darkness, I couldn't see anything because the light wasn't on.

"Sorry I'm late" Deeks apologises, as I felt his cold hands touch my waist.

"It's okay, what are you doing?" I asked, but I got no reply. I felt a warm chest come up against my skin, when I repeated the question.

"Deeks, I asked what you're doing, now answer me!" I whispered loudly, becoming agitated and began to move away. But instead, Deeks pulled me closer as I felt a pair of lips touch mine. I quickly pulled away.

"You're making me skip class! What the hell, dude!" I yelled. Wow, he kissed me. I can't believe it. My best friend, my.... Crush!?

"Shh!" Deeks whispered back. "Just thought I'd tell you without actually telling you"

"Because you never say what you mean" I replied, shocked. "You have poor communication"

"I do?" He asked, before grabbing me once again and kissing me harder. I let out a small moan, but this time, I returned the favour. We made out for a few moments, until the door opened.

"Hey! Get outta here, you morons!" The janitor yelled. Me and Deeks held hands and ran back to class, out along the halls laughing.

We walked into our class late, when the teacher questioned where we were, I faked being sick saying I went to the school office. Me and Deeks sat next to eachother smiling, and getting on with our work.