Love Conquers All

[BASED ON 7x07 IF HETTY DIDNT INTERRUPT THEIR SCENE]

Kensi's POV:

I walked into the boatshed to find Deeks, who was staring at the tv screen, watching a young couple chat after they found eachother. It was late, cold and dark outside, the water was probably freezing. It was a long day; Me and Deeks started off this morning in the gym doing some yoga, stretching our muscles but we were interrupted by Beale who said we had a case. All was going fine until we went to see the Russians, where I was poisoned but also paralysed, thankfully I got through it just as Deeks managed to find me falling on the wall next to the staircase.

"Hey" Deeks smiled, turning around with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey" I replied stepping closer.

"How you feeling?"

"Uhh..." I began, almost losing my words. "It's out of my system... the doctor said it was a neuromuscular block, so they basically paralysed me" I finished, letting out a sigh and shrugging my shoulders.

"I gotta be honest it was tough seeing you like that" Deeks said softly, adjusting his position to stand in front of me. His breath entered the air around me, his warm body heat surrounding mine.

"It was a pretty crazy feeling"

"Through the looking glass" Deeks let out, the hairs on my body raising wind blew into the boatshed as I let out a grin. Sometimes, he says the most random things at a random time, but that's what makes him, Deeks.

"So how are they doing?" I asked, nodding towards the couple on the tv, breaking the silence.

"Um, okay, the DOD's gonna have to give them some help," Deeks began. "A lot of deprogramming to do, a lot to recover from" his voice said softer, raspier. Just them, the couple kissed for a moment, we both tilted our heads to the side.

"Huh, not so much" I said, smiling as I thought this was funny as they've only just seen eachother since the case and I could feel Deeks sensing something beside me.

"Oh, would you look at that" he said, moving towards me slightly, biting his lip. "Well I guess love conquers all"

I stared at him for a moment, before he continued speaking. I raised my eyebrows and breathed in, as we turned to eachother.

"Speaking of which, my whole, iliac crest was kinda tight from uh, today so I was thinking about doing some stretching later" he motioned around his chest.

"That's not really your iliac crest but..."

"Is it here?" He asked, motioning around his waist.

"Little, Little lower.."

"Lower?" Deeks smiled.

"Did you learn nothing today?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders but giggling as a joke.

"I learned something...today.. that uh, here?" Deeks began, putting his hands on my lower waist, rubbing my ass cheeks and thighs, "that I love your iliac crest"

"Okay, and?" I continued, my hands still on my waist, I glared up to Deeks's baby blues.

"And I learned that the unlocked mind is nothing without the unlocked body"

"And?" I asked, smiling, dropping my arms knowing what's going to come.

"And what else is there?"

The gap between us began to close, my arms moving up to Deeks's muscly biceps as he flexed, putting both his hands on my cheeks. I stepped closer to him, his tongue began to endeavour my mouth as I sucked on his warm, soft lips. We were still standing in front of the tv although we weren't paying much attention to our surroundings. We paused for a moment to catch a breath.

"Why don't we do some stretching now instead of later" Deeks suggested, as I bit my lip. Before I had the chance to reply, he shushed me, grabbed my wrists and pulled me to the stairs to the top of the boatshed to the other interrogation room.

"So you're going to interrogate me now? Question me on my stretches?" I asked, smiling and giggling as we slammed the door to the room.

"I'm gonna investigate baby, that's what Investigator Deeks does"

He pushed me against the door and began to kiss me, holding his hands on my waist. I grabbed his shaggy hair and pulled on it, squishing his head against mine. Just them, his phone rang. It was Eric. Instead of picking it up, Deeks declined the call and turned to face the security camera. I smiled and sighed and knew what Eric was going to say, so I grabbed Deeks's shirt and pulled it off him, throwing it over the camera as it hung, so whoever was watching couldn't see us. I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him again, nibbling on his bottom lip as his hands reached under my shirt. He screeched for a a moment while I bit his lip harder, a taste of his irony blood fell into my mouth.

"Goddammit Deeks, stop whining" I whispered, kissing his neck this time as he whipped off my shirt fully this time, exposing my bra as his cold hands moved up and down my back. Deeks smiled as he slammed me onto the table, swinging the chair around by the door so nobody could get in. I sat up for a moment but he put his hand on my neck and pushed me back down.

"You can't get up baby, you're my suspect for today, time to do some stretching" he smiled, taking off his jeans. I didn't care about what was happening, or the fact that if we were caught we might lose our jobs, but all I wanted was Deeks to pick me up and fuck me right here on this table.

"Do it, Deeks" I said, throwing my jeans on the floor and spreading my legs.

"Don't make me take you home and punish you" he bit his lip harder, a little bit more blood rushing down his chin.

"Why would you wanna take me home when you can search me right here? Strip search me, go on" I persuaded. Just then, he grabbed my knees and swung them open all the way, now at a 180 degree angle, I arched my back as I threw my bra down on the floor too. He began eating me out, I moaned a little, and Deeks stopped for a second. He looked up, and I tilted my head.

"Don't stop, we've started now so we have to finish, Deeks"

"Shit," he said, taking his hands off my knees. I sat up for a moment. "I left my wallet with a condom in it downstairs, I should go and get it.." I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"Stop teasing me, you're supposed to be making me feel good Deeks, not leaving me here on all fours"

"But I don't want to get you pre-"

"- did I stutter?" I asked, smiling, cutting him off. "Who cares, do as your food and fuck me on this table right this instance, spray your juice inside of me Deeks, now shut up and kiss me"

And just like that, he smacked my ass as I turned over and he began thrusting himself in at full force, both hands on my waist as we let out small moans. Deeks grunted as I told him to go harder, so he was practically oounding me at this point. Just as i was enjoying it all, i could hear banging noises around us. Deeks slowed down as the noises got faster and harder beneath us.

"Seems like they're having a good time, huh?" Deeks asked. "Let's show them what we're made of"

He flipped me back over so i was laying on my back, leant over to kiss me but handcuffed my hands to the table.

"Stop teasing me Deeks, come for me, I'm so wet" I said, moaning again as Deeks began rubbing my clit and pummelling himself inside of me once again.

"I've been waiting all day for this, you're all I want" Deeks said, still thrusting me, but I couldn't help myself but scream as he filled me with pain, but hey, beauty is pain, right?

We carried on playing our little stretching game for a few more minutes, which turned into half an hour. I was incredibly horny still, and I felt like I was going to explode. I told Deeks to continue what he was doing, and within the new time few seconds after I said that, I let myself go over the table and on Deeks's bare chest. His face went down in between my legs as he began licking what was left, and finished me off.

Damn, could've lost my job if we were caught.

But it wasn't over just yet, that was only the first round.