My Final A/N

(Picture above was taken the day this was written, 07/30/21, by the author of this book.)

                                  ——————

Hello everyone! I know a few of you are probably concerned by the title, but fear not. Nothing bad has happened to me, and nothing bad will be happening to me in the foreseeable future (hopefully).

The truth is, I really hate the writing in this book. It just sucks in comparison to my newer writing. Some of it is okay, but others? Grody, man.

Either way, I'm gobsmacked by the amount of support this book still receives. It's astounding to me, honestly. I never thought that this many people would sit down and read any of my works, let alone a book of anthropomorphized objects put into fictional scenarios. Like... jeez. I cant even wrap my head around it.

I'm still writing, by the way, but mostly free form and for other fandoms such as DSMP (my current hyperfixation). I also don't use Wattpad nearly as often as I used to, so if I don't reply to a comment or a thread, please don't fret. I might once in a while just for fun, but don't comment and anticipate an immediate response.

I'm a busy person nowadays, and balancing AP studies and work, as well as extracurriculars is insanely difficult. I'm entering my Junior year now. I started this book when I was in eighth grade. It's been three years, and by god were those three years a journey for me.

My mental health is much better than it was three years ago. I have a boyfriend now, a car, a debit card, and most shocking to my past self, happiness. I'm happy. That's what matters. It's all that ever matters.

So my advice to all of you who are where I was three years ago, my word of wisdom from someone who reclaimed their humanity and lust for life: It gets better. It always does, no matter what.

You might wake up one day, feeling absolutely terrible. Know that tomorrow? You'll feel better. And if not? Give it a week. Remember the last time you laughed. Know that you will laugh once more. And if you really and truly doubt that, remember that there's always someone there to tell you a joke. A bad one, one that's so terrible that it will make you look away and grin.

(And if you don't have someone there to tell you a joke right now, I have a couple terrible ones up my sleeve, just stick til the end to read those.)

You'll get through this, whatever doubt you feel, grief, anger, or absence of emotion in general that plagues your heart? It will be gone one day, and you will be glad you pushed through.

I believe in you. The support you gave me pushed me through when nothing else could put a smile on my face. The comments you left reminded me that all those years ago, I founded a little safe haven in the comments section of a oneshots book.

And so the curtain draws, at least for now. Maybe one day I'll come back to this book and give it another whirl, but for now? I'm setting down the pen.

Here are some glimpses of what my life has been in these past few years, but in image form. If you don't want to see the dumb shit I got up to, feel free to scroll past and just read the jokes.

What is it called when you mow a perfect circle on your lawn with a blindfold on?A 360 mow scope

A 360 mow scope.

What do you call an armadillo dipped in cheese?
A quesadillo

Why are crabs always angry?
Because they're snappy.

Why did the deer cross the road?
It didn't, it just stood there in the middle.

How does one make a candle happy?
Blow it out! It'll be delighted!

                                  ——————

Thank you all for your time. I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors.

So long, my friends!

With love, MuffinPugHugs