4 x Shy!Host!Reader (Smutty)

(A/N): Thank you all for being so patient with me! School has started, and I'm writing most of this while on the bus. Yeah, I'm pretty busy. But I'm trying to get this done!

Anyways, read away!

(Y/N) POV:

Today was the day! I get to help Four host one of his challenges! X went on break for a while after he got injured trying to set up one of the challenges for Four. To be honest, I'm pretty sure they're dating. I'm not sure though. I hope not. I really like Four. I mean, a LOT. I'm just way to shy to tell him. I need to stop thinking about him, this is getting out of hand. He would never like me back.

(Later)

"Today, we will be playing a good old fashioned game of dodgeball! Each team will go up against another team as determined by this bracket!" Four pulled a poster out from behind him, which I can say was not there before. On that poster, there was a bracket that showed what teams were against who.

"A Better Name Than That is up against Team Ice cube, IANCE is up against Beep, DEATH pact is against The Losers, and Free Food is up against (unintelligible)! (Y/N)! Go to the other end and keep track of points, please!"

"Yes sir!" You reply. You swear for a second that you see him flinch a bit when you say that, so you salute him for good measure. Wonder what that's about...

(Skip to the end of the challenge)

"Ok everybody! Thank you for playing! Today, (your team of choice) has won the challenge! The team (your least favorite team) has lost the challenge, the rest of you are safe until next time!" A few of the people cheered, a few booed, but most remained completely neutral knowing that next week would pose another chance to win or lose. Flipping Nihilists. Nothing's worth it.

You are about to leave with the contestants, but Four pulls you away, and drags you into his house and closes the door.

"Four... what are you doing?"

"Tsk, that's not my name, (Y/N). You should know that." No four, I didn't know that.

"Sorry, sir, I really don't know what you mean by that."

Four growled at me and picked me up, carrying me to what looked like his room. I still had little to no clue what was going on. He threw me into his bed.

"(Y/N). You're driving me crazy here." He leaned down, and kissed me lustfully. But behind his eyes, his lips, his face, there was a love there I hadn't noticed before. A certain thing that I could show back. But for know, all I was focused on was him. Only him.

He pushed me over onto the bed, pulling away to remove his shirt, and he tugged at mine.

"Is this ok? Tell me if you want to stop."

You stayed silent, and simply nodded. Your breath was caught at the back of your throat. You couldn't speak, you were too embarrassed to.

"(Y/N). You can talk to me. With anything."

"I know, I'm just shy, sir. You can... you can keep going." You say, sinking into the mattress with embarrassment.

Four started where he left off, pulling your shirt gently over your head, and placing a kiss on your nose. He trailed down, to kiss your lips, and to your neck. He kissed around there a bit until you let out a little squeal.

"Jackpot." He whispered to himself, as he suckled an licked on that spot until it turned into a purple mark. He then moved downwards, across your shoulders and into your chest. He removed your bra (if you have one) and looked up at you. Your face was covered in a bright pink, with a slight sheen. You quickly covered your chest as you caught him staring.

"I might have to put you in handcuffs if you're going to keep doing that, hun." You blush at his comment, and he pulls your hands away. He strokes your chest, and leans down to lick one of your nipples, and to play with the other one using his fingers. He seemed to be very pleased at the sounds you were making.

"S-sir?" You asked.

"What do you need?"

"I need you..."

He chuckled and leaned down to my ear.

"You're gonna have to be more specific than that, babe. What do you want me to do?

"I... I want you to fuck me, sir. Please, sir! Take me!" That was all he needed. He quickly removed the rest of your clothing, throwing it to god knows where on the floor. Likewise, he took off his clothes to make you feel more comfortable. Well... as comfortable as you could be in such a situation.

"A-are you sure?" He huskily told me. I just nodded.

"I can't hear nods, (Y/N). Are you sure about this?"

"Yes... sir."

"Good."

Four rummaged through a drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom. He popped open the cap of lube with a snapping noise that was a bit louder than you'd expected it to be. He drooled the clear liquid onto his fingers and almost immediately inserted one into you.

He moved in and out rather quickly, wanting to get to the good part. However, he enjoyed the little noises you made.

"Oh god, (Y/N). I've been waiting to do this for so long. The way you take in my fingers is so good. I can't wait to be inside you, (Y/N). The noises you make oh holy shit (Y/N) I cannot wait to hear you scream." He inserted his second finger, and began to scissor you and give you additional praise. The way he worked his fingers inside of you was magical. He his all the right places, and you were mewling by the time he pulled them out.

"I think you've been prepped enough. Now, I want to hear you beg. Beg for my cock, (Y/N). I want to know how much you want me. I want to know how much you want me to fuck your tight little hole."

"Oh god, please sir. Please fuck me sir, I need you..." He nodded in pleasure, and tore open the condom's wrapper, slipping into you. It hurt a lot, but it slowly faded into pleasure.

"You... you can move now." You say.

"What do you want me to do?" He replies.

"Please move now... sir..." he started to move in and out at a painstakingly slow pace. You rolled your hips a little, trying to get him to move faster. Ultimately, it worked. He moved faster and faster, taking you to the edge and back.

"(Y/N)... oh god (Y/N)!!!" He nearly screamed as he came, and made inhuman noises afterwards. You came too, mingling his yells with yours in pure ecstasy. You nearly whites out.

You laid back and panted. He got up and threw out the condom.

"We can clean this up later, I just want to lay with you right now." He says to you.

"Why?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He lays back down next to you and pulls the covers over yours and his torso and legs.

"I love you, (Y/N). Never forget that. I'm here for you."

Your vision faded as you meekly whispered out an "I love you too."

You both fell asleep in each-others arms.