FanTube (Fluffy)

(NOT MY ART, BUT ITS SO DIDDLY DARN CUTE!!!)

Edit as of 11/10/18, Episode 13: h e c k .

TT POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh* I was thinking about Fan's conversation he had with me. It was a few days ago, but the memory was still fresh in my head. We were talking about the stars, and he told me we were the bestest of friends. But I think I want to be more than that... No, I definitely do. Just... the way his eyes sparkle in the sun, his red and gold hair that glows in any room, the way he smiles, it warms my heart! I just want to look him in the eyes and tell him how I feel... and- and- "just kiss him!"

Wait did I just say that out loud...

"Test tube! I heard yelling! Everything ok?"

Fuck, I forgot that Fan was a night owl. It was probably like... what? 2 in the morning? I just hope I didn't wake anybody up.

"Test tube! I'm coming in!"

"Nonono- I'm ok!"

Ugh, why does everyone just barge in?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan's POV:

I ran to Test Tube's room after hearing her voice yell something pretty loudly. I hope she's ok, I really care about her. You may not think it, but I really like her. Like, like-like her. Gosh, I sound like a teenage girl... oh god I just said it again... anyways, I gotta check up on her!

I slowly unzipped the tent door to reveal... Test Tube sitting on the floor blushing and holding her hands to her mouth. She looked really cute... I started to blush.

Nobody's POV:

"F-Fan?"

"Test Tube... a-are you alright?"
I sit down next to her.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, just got carried away, that's all!" She smiled awkwardly. I stared at her in disbelief.

"C'mon testy, were besties! You can tell me anything!"

She sighed at the word "besties".

"It's just that... I've been having these feelings lately... and... and I just don't know how to deal with them. You may think I know everything, but in reality? I know almost nothing. I don't know what this is, I've never felt it before! I just... don't know what to do..." A tear fell down her cheek.

"Whoa, Test tube! Don't get ahead of yourself here! You know a lot of things, way more than I will ever know! I'm sure if you really looked, you would be able to figure out what it is!"

"That's the thing! I don't know what it is! I've searched in all of my textbooks, googled it even! No answer! I just..." She shivered.

"Are you... sick?" I said, having no idea what to think.

"No... but it kind of feels that way. More in a good way though! Like, butterflies in your stomach! That sort of thing."

Oh! I've felt this before!

"Oh! I know what you're talking about! I've been feeling the same thing! But I only feel it when I'm thinking of somebody."

"Maybe you hate them so much you have a fire in your stomach?"

"No! This person... I really like them. I like them so much that I kind of just want to run my hands through their hair and tell them what I'm feeling and just... just..! Kiss them!"

He slapped his hand over his mouth. Test tube started to giggle.

"Hehehe! Oh my gosh, same! But... who is this person?"

"I don't feel comfortable... saying this... out loud..."

"Ok! I have this lab sheet I'm not using anymore, if you want to tear a corner off and write it!" She said, handing him the paper and a pen.

"Only if you do the same!"

"D-deal... I guess..."

They tore off a bit from respective sides of the sheet. Slowly, Fan jotted down a surprisingly short name. He handed Test tube the pen, and she jotted down her response as well.

"Here goes nothing..." Test tube said, sliding each other their papers.

Somehow, they both had the same name written down. No... not a name. Just "you".

"... oh..."

They both simply stared at each other for a full minute, at least. Fan broke the silence.

"Well... uhm... what do we do now..?"

"Do we... kiss or something?"

"I-i guess?"

They leaned in slowly, their lips meeting in the center. Time stood still. They let go slowly.

"That was... amazing..." test tube said.

"Yeah, it was..." Fan said, laying down on the floor with Test tube.

"I wish the game could be this way. Stress free, relaxing, and just... just us, perhaps." Test tube whispered.

Fan wasn't listening. He was updating his blog right now. A ding appeared on test tube's phone as he set his down.

*Status update: In a wonderful relationship with a beautiful girl ❤️💚*

They both fell asleep in each others embrace.