Fanbulb FLUFF & ANGST (best combo lol)

Fan is depressed after the events of II. Lightbulb feels bad, and offers to help.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

MENTIONS OF SELF HARM! Do not read this if you are uncomfortable with such things taking place.

Lightbulb's POV:
The show just ended abruptly. No warning, no signs. Nothing. Mephone went missing after him and the other hosts went to search for Marsh. We never heard from them again. It's been weeks since that happened, but we've tried to carry on as usual. OJ was kind enough as to continue to let us stay at his hotel until we got a solution in place. Honestly? I don't know if there will be a solution. But I've been trying to stay happy for them! I've been trying to stay happy for him. I don't want him to be sadder than he already is.

Speaking of Fan, I haven't seen him in a while. I should probably go check up on him. He's been up in his room for too long.

3rd POV:
Lightbulb made her way up the hallway to the room in which Fan resides. The closer she walked, the faster she went. The closer she went, the more she could hear the vigorous typing of the geeky contestant that she had known for so little, yet seemingly so long. Lightbulb knew she had to see him. She had to tell him about how she felt.

She slowly opened the door to see fan sitting on the mattress, lights off. The only thing that was there to help see was the laptop's screen, which dimly illuminated his face and about one foot around him. He looked like a hologram. And he didn't look ok.

"Fan! My man! My silly... sausage! What's up!" Lightbulb finger gunned. Fan let out a... not really gasp but not really a scream. That noise. Yeah.

He pulled the covers up over himself and looked a bit to the side, embarrassed at his current state, emotionally and physically. His red and yellow tipped hair was tangled and faded into lighter shades of tan and rose. His face was pale from the lack of light. His eyes and cheeks were wet with tears. But the worst?

His arms were littered with scars.

Lightbulb quickly shut the door and ran over to Fan's side, getting onto the bed with him. She pulled his arms out from under the covers and surveyed the damage. She looked up at his face.

Fan's POV (wow I'm switching a lot):

She stared up at me. Her pupils bored down into my soul, as her face was a melted into a look of horror and curiosity. Her eyes were speckled with love and empathy, and maybe a passion for my protection. At least, that's what my mind picked up from the limited light of the room, that of which a moonless night would covet.

Her hands touched my skin and my heart raced faster from the sheer emotion that she and I had hidden for so long. She traced her fingers up and down my arm.

"Fan."

"Y-yeah?" Damn, out of all times I could stutter.

"Why?"

She stared deep down to each corner of my soul, and as a searched with her, I could not find a reason. A reason to anything. A reason why I cut, a reason why I would hide from society, a reason why I would try to commit suicide. But there was a reason for one thing. There were reasons for me to love her. So many reasons.

She was perfect, unlike me.

3rd POV (again):

Lightbulb grabbed fan and pulled him in for a hug.

"Why would you ever think this was ok, Fan?"

"I... I don't know. I'm not popular, I'm not special, and now that the show's essentially over? I mean nothing."

Fan burst into tears, sorrowful memories of the show slipping back into his head.

"Fan, that's not true at all," Lightbulb whispered back to Fan.

He stopped, still sniffling with tears on his now pink yet still pale face. He listened.

"You're an amazing person. You're smart, kind, cute, and just such a cool dude overall! Don't believe those guys that tell you you're not, not even yourself," She encouraged.

"T-thanks Lightbulb," he sniffed, "You really mean a lot to me and... and I was just scared of what would happen to us after the show. I mean, we're great friends!" He flinched at his remark. "And I really don't want to ruin that for us. But... yeah." He trailed off.

"But what, chicken butt!" She exclaimed happily. "But seriously, what did you want to say? You know you can trust me with anything!"

"I just... it's no big deal. You've already been so nice to me, and I don't want to put any more of a burden on you," he explained.

Lightbulb perked her hand up onto a pillow and listened intently.

"Do tell~" She whispered, borderline seductively.

Fan breathed in deeply and said, "IthinkImightlikeyoubutIdon'twanttoruinourfriendshipsoIwastooafraidtotellyou!" He stumbled across his words.

"I... what?" She asked.

"I think I might like you but I don't want to ruin our friendship so I was too afraid to tell you. Are you happy now?" He looked to the side and down to the clothes and pillows on the floor of the bedroom.

"Fan, look at me." Lightbulb's expression changed into a serious one. Fan (reluctantly) looked up at her.

She quickly pecked him on the lips.

Fan's face turned a very extreme red, almost like his hair. He sputtered for a moment before burying his face into his hands, almost laughing. Lightbulb was laughing, however.

"I like you too, silly! Now time to update your status, we've got to get you out of here and on an adventure!" Lightbulb winks at him.

So fan stands up, and walks with Lightbulb hand in hand and into a new adventure. One they would share together.

~Fin~

P.S: I'm submitting this at school in algebra class lol