CoinPin (Fluffy and Angsty)

For some reason it got a bit angsty, but not a lot! I think it's cute, do you?

Coiny's POV:

I had invited Pin over to my tent for the night, just to see what would happen. I've got a movie up on my laptop, I made popcorn, I've set up two sleeping bags, nothing could go wrong! Not in a million years! Nope!

(5 minutes pass)

Ok... so she's not here yet! Big deal!

(10 minutes pass)

Maybe she ran into someone! I'm sure she'll be here any minute now!

(20 minutes pass)

Did she... forget?

(30 minutes pass)

She must have. Might as well just go to sl-

"Oh my god I am sooo sorry! I was caught sneaking out by doughnut so I had to distract him by talking to him while I was going back and back out of the other side of my tent... and... and-!"

"Gosh Pin, don't get so upset! Though I did think you forgot, but the excuse checks out!"

"Thank you, Coiny. You're the most understanding person I've ever known."

"No problem! It's in my nature!" No... it really isn't. I just do that to try and impress her? No... that's not right. I've got to be honest. I love her. Is wrong to lie to somebody you love.

"Actually... no. I take that back, Pin. It's only a thing I do around you. I try and forgive you because of how much you mean to me! You're the most amazing person I know! You make mistakes, but I do too! Mistakes are in my nature. I hope you know..."

"Coiny... you ARE understanding. You just understood me. And that's something nobody else has ever done for me. Thank you."

"Pin?"

"Yeah?"

...

"I think I'm in love with you."

"You... really feel that way?"

"Yup. I decided I need to be more honest with you."

"On that note of being honest... I think I love you too."

I leaned in and kissed her. Taken aback, she didn't do anything, but soon melted into the kiss. We pulled apart.

"What are we waiting for? Let's watch the movie!" Asked Pin.

"Couldn't agree more!"

Well... we didn't need the second sleeping bag anymore.

💖

When I said the word "movie", what movie did you think of?
Comment below~!