4X (Smutty)

WELCOME TO MATH CLASS, WE'RE ALL CHILDREN OF 4X
PYTHAAAAAAGOREEREAAAN THEORUMMMMMMMM

Gosh

I need to stop

Art is not mine!!!

X is such a smol bab I just wanna hug him cause he deserves everything in the world! He deserves more than dream island! Precious! (*⁰▿⁰*)

4's POV
—————————————

I can't believe that X hosted the show while I was gone! If it weren't for him, the show would have been a mess! Well... not like it isn't already, but he did the best he could! So I'm going to give him a little reward...

X's POV
//////////////////////

I heard a knock at the door, so I got up and opened it to reveal a soaking wet 4.

"What were you doing in the rain! You could have gotten a cold!" I yelled at him. I don't usually yell, but this is 4 we're talking about! I care about him! His aspirations, his health, everything!

"I'm fine, X. I just forgot my keys!" 4 replied.

"Oh ok..."

...

"So, X... since you did so well hosting while I was gone, I've decided to give you a little treat..."

3rd person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, I love treats! What is it? Is it cake?" X said.

"No, it's something better than cake, X." 4 replied.

"Better than cake? Oh boy, I wonder what it is!" X "x"claimed (haha sue me)

Just then, 4 grabbed X and shoved him up against the nearest wall, pinning his arms above his head.

"F-four? What are you doing?" X asked, slightly scared.

"What do you think?" 4 replied.

Four kisses X on the lips, sticking his tongue inside of X's mouth. X moaned in response to this action.

"Ghh- f-four..." X mumbled.

"Yes, darling?"

"P-please, just d-do something..."

"You asked~"

Four and X ran into Four's bedroom as Four attacked X's neck, leaving dark spots everywhere, making sure people knew who he was loyal to.
Four went lower, taking off X's shirt and making him beg as he kissed and licked over his chest and stomach. But Four wanted more.
X kicked off his jeans and boxers, as did Four, and immediately kissed Four as to return the favor a bit.

"You'll repay in a little bit, for now, just enjoy~" Four whispered to X.

X gulped as Four trailed his fingers down X's sides, and began to caress his back and thighs until Four got impatient and grabbed his thighs, earning a gasp from the male underneath him.

Four ripped open the bedside drawer, and rummaged in it until he found what he was looking for. A small bottle of lube, which looked to be 4+3 over 7 percent full. No, Four. This is not the time for math. This is the time for bliss.

Four lubricated his fingers and inserted one into X. X clenched his eyes shut, waiting for four to move. X opened his eyes for a second, simply to look at Four, the sight above him.

"G-go, Four. I can take it."

Four inserted a second finger, scissoring him with the two. He continued to add fingers until he reached four, then taking them out. X looked up, confused, until Four pushes his member up against X's hole.

X, now understanding what was happening, pulled Four down for a messy kiss, before whispering into Four's ear.

"Go."

That's all it took for Four to slam into X, the both morning in union. Four waited for a second, before the man beneath him gave him the queue to move.

"Ngh, god, 4..."

Four had started to move, building up and getting faster and faster, attempting to find X's prostate.

"AAAH! FOUR! KEEP G-GOING!"

"There it is~" Four replied, almost demandingly.

Four repeatedly slammed into X's prostate for about (9-4)/2 seconds until they both came.

Both the numbers panted, laying down next to each other in fours bed, staring at the ceiling fan above them. They watched the blades turn around for a while.

"Hey, X?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to go take a shower."

"Oh, ok!"

"Want to join me?"

-End-

A/N:

Oops! Forgot to put this at the top... this is for @collies

Yoooo! Wassup! If you want, I could make it a two parter because of how absurdly long it took me to make this one shot. It's not even that long! Uhg...

Sorry for not updating sooner! I had ~things~ to take care of (swim team, school, etc.) I'm actually at a meet right now! In the car! Because of thunder! There it went again!

I don't think we're going to have a meet.

Well, that's good because I don't like meets.

(Seinfeld theme)

Muffin, out!