BLESSED

God always sends some blessings but you've to perceive them with pure intention.

A fellow was sitting in a room typing something on the screen of the laptop Infront of him. It was only 9 am in the morning. He was working since two hours.

The birds were peeping in the window of the room while the curtains were blowing slightly due to the air.

The man in the room didn't bother at all. In fact he was enjoying. It was such a pleasurable doing his boring work with hearing such a pleasing music like tone.

The door of the room slightly opened indicating someone's entering. The man looked at there shifting his gaze from laptop to door. There was standing his delicate lioness. He smiled towards her.

-"JUNGKOOK, are you busy?"

The sweet voice echoed through his mind.

Jungkook nodded in agreement.

-"Yes a little bit. Do you need anything?"

-"Ohh, I was here for calling you. The breakfast is ready. Okay you're busy so I'm going. I'll send the breakfast here then." With that the lady turned to went but the man called her.

-"Y/N!!"

Y/N stopped and turned around

-"Yes?"

-"Would mind coming here and sitting??" Jungkook said standing up going near to couch.

-"But you're busy-"

-"Wasting 10 minutes won't hurt that much to my work." He said as he flashed his bunny smile to her.

She accepted and went near to couch. She sat beside him.

He was continuously staring at her.

-"Hey!! Will you say anything or keep staring at me?" She said Chuckling.

-"What if I do the second?" He said leaning near to her.

-"Then I'm going. You're wasting your time for nothing." She said as she stood up. But he stopped her pulling her near to his chest.