MANIPULATION

"If you want to procure you grail, then quarry the brain."

Hyun slowly slowly opened his eyes. He was having trouble to unbolt his eyes. His lashes were quivering as he opened his eyes.
The light of the room pounced his eyes. He again shut them for seconds. Then again opened. It wasn't his room or close something that. He tried to move hands but as he tried he realised his hand was syringed by saline.
The reminiscence of yesterday's evening came his mind. He was crashed by a car and hit. Then he passed out.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a man wearing apron. He might be the doctor.

-"What's up young man?? How are you feeling now??" The doctor asked him as he proceed towards Hyun.

-"Doctor, what's time it is?" He questioned.

-"It's 9am in morning." The doctor replied arranging some stuffs.

-"What!!!!??? Who carried me here?"

-"Your father."

Hyun first scowled at his reply. But immediately shrugged off by thinking it's might be his Uncle Jungkook. He smiled a bit. From the day when he started to live with him, he always enlisted his name as his father in every type information.

He tried to got up.

-"Ohh, young man, don't.. you're still weak." The doctor said as he watched his attempt.

-"My back is hurting doctor. I just wanna reclined."

-"Okay, then let me help." With that the doctor went near to him. He first helped him to get up and then kept the pillow behind him for his comforts.

-"I've to pull this syringe now. Then I'll send your father inside. He'll give you breakfast. After that we'll discharge you."

Hearing that, he felt happy. From the very of his childhood he hates being in hospital.

The doctor pulled the syringe and the medicine went inside. He hissed little. Then the doctor rubbed the place where he injected with alcoholic cotton.

-"okay done."

The doctor left. Hyun was alone. He was waiting for his uncle to show up. His eyes went outside the chamber's window. A beginning of beautiful morning.

His head was wounded. Thick bandage was used to cover that. He felt pain inside and his head was also dizzying a little bit. But he rationalize that it must for the injury.

The door knob got twisted indicating a man entered in the room. Hearing the sound of unlocking, Hyun looked to the direction of the door.

But to his surprise, it wasn't his uncle Jungkook. But instead an unknown man was standing there wearing mask. The man went near to him and sat on the tool.

Hyun didn't know why he felt he does know this man but he couldn't remember who it could be

-"How are you feeling now?" The mysterious man asked in deep ocean like voice.

-"Ahjussi, Do I know you?" Hyun asked instead of replying the man's question.

The man nodded in agreement.

-"I don't think so." Hyun stated blankly staring at him.
His eyes were absolutely like him and that eye mole also. Strange!! Isn't it?

The man sighed heavily and looked back at him.

-"You know me. Do you wanna see my face?" The man said getting serious.

Hyun suddenly felt nervousness by his words. Who's this man? Why is he claiming that he's known? But he maintained boldness in his face and nodded.

The man slowly pulled down the mask.

The ground slipped under Hyun's feet as he saw the face of the man. No it can't be true. IT CAN'T BE TRUE!! He was dead Infront of his eyes. Then how he is here? He must be hallucinating. It isn't true.

He was having battle inside his mind and consoling himself that it wasn't true. But he looked again to the man. It was... It was his FATHER. His breath got hitched in his throat. He felt dryness there.

Seeing him getting restless, Taehyung understood. He tried to touch him but Hyun instant backed away.

-"STAY THERE!! DON'T TOUCH ME!! DOCTOR!! DOCTOR!!!"

But the doctor didn't come. Maybe he wasn't there.

-"Calm down Hyun! I know u didn't expect me here."

-"GET OUT FROM HERE!!!" Hyun threw a pillow on him. But he was quick enough to catch it. He clenched his jaw. He can't stand disrespect and it is his own son. But he have to control.

-"Why aren't u giving a chance to explain me??" Taehyung said.

-"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?? YOU BASTARD DEVIL-"

-"HYUN!!!" He screamed as he was crossing all his limits.

Seeing his eyes getting dark, Hyun stopped and looked away.

-"See, I know you're angry on me, you loath me from your core of heart. But at least listen to me one time. I'm your father Hyun."

-"FATHER!!" Hyun chuckled at him.
-"Do you even know the meaning of father?? Or is it mean to abort your abort your child in order to hide your sin??" Hyun said with so much abomination.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he was digesting all of this misbehaviour. How he wanted to slap this little piece of shit that he and his lord knows.

-"I agree with you. But I'm also feeling guilty for behaving such like that."

-"JUST- AHHH!!" Hyun quickly grabbed his head as an immense pain hit like on his brain.

Taehyung hurriedly caught him and gave the glass of water.

-"You're injured. Don't pressurise."

-"Why are you here? Wasn't you supposed to be in hell?"

Taehyung chuckled at his words.

-"What I'm feeling now isn't less than hell."

Hyun looked at him. His eyes were showing some kind of guilts and sorrow. Wasn't that all true?

-"You know Hyun, I had searched a lot about you both. All of that wasn't true at all. There were mixed true-false. I'm not only the culprit all alone. There was an another one also. JEON JUNGKOOK."

Hyun looked at him with widening eyes.

-"What do you mean? What has he done to you?"

-"That's it. That's why I'm alive to tell you truth."

-"Don't emphasis. Just come to the point." Hyun said being curious about what wanna said .

Taehyung exhaled deeply.

-"Yeah it was true that I had done so many omissions. But don't you think it's just our I mean me and your mother's personal matter. Why did that Jungkook has to interfere?"

-"Cause u killed his sister."

-"Hah!! Lame excuse! If it was it then he wouldn't snatch Y/N from me. He just say that he loved her. But in reality he doesn't. HE IS JUST USING YOU BOTH."

To be continued~