The Pain He Never Knew

"Maybe I'm that ill-fated whom nobody can bother even my own FATHER."
- (Hyun's perspective)

-"Mummaaaaaaaa!!!!"

Hyun screamed his lungs out as the shackle hit Y/N's head vigorously.
She was trying to move him that's when unintentionally Taehyung hit her.

Y/N cupped her head as the pain was too much. Blood was dripping from the wound that created a while ago.

The shackle dropped making a heavy metal sound as the owner of the scene flabbergasted by the scene.

What have he done??? It wasn't his intention. IT WASN'T HIS INTENTION.
Taehyung didn't want to hurt Hyun also. But his every words made his inner beast to take full in ownership. He also knew they were sadly bitter truth. He just couldn't control.

-"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!????" Hyun screamed at him while crying and taking his mother in his chest. He was trying to stop the blood flowing by pressing his hand on it while his hand was full covered by blood.

The room was fully dimmed as there was less of lighting. A fellow was sitting down on the couch facing the balcony where's the view of gloomy sky was perfectly displaying its aura.

A gentle wind flew blowing the curtain rhythmically.
It was Taehyung. His head was rested in back on the couch's headboard. Tears were flowing from his eyes as he let go flow closing his eyes.

The scenery of hitting her continuously repeating on his mind. He had broken his promise that he won't harm her. But what he did?? He hurt his lady. Was she his lady?? He questioned his mind. Maybe a big no. It was him only who was consoling his mind for years.

He opened his eyes as he felt present beside him. It was Hyun.
Wiping his tears, Taehyung sat straight and looked at him. Hyun also looked at him but again diverted his gaze to front.

-"I was 6 years old when I moved to Seoul from Jeonju and admitted into a school in Seoul."
Hyun said in cold tone.

" Hyun said in cold tone