RESCUE

"A true friend always stays in your side."

Flashback the day when Taehyung beat Jungkook in the bar-

Yoongi's P.O.V.-

I hurriedly rushed towards the police station. I was in my vacation and went Singapore. But when I heard the news about Jungkook, I then without wasting any time started to leave for him. But due to some internal problem in Singapore, I was late. Finally after one week, I was able to reach my country.
At first I reached there home. But to my surprise, there was no one and the neighbors couldn't give any information about Y/N and other members.

I was taken aback. What happened to them? Then I got in my car and drove directly to the Seoul Police station. It was already night time and the weather was also dimmed down.

When I reached, I got down. But at the moment, I stepped in I bumped into someone. But the person didn't turn and seemed like he was busy with his phone.

I looked at him narrowing my eyebrows. He was looking familiar. Where did I see him? Do I know him?

I exhaled deeply. And rushed inside. But what I saw next, my eyes widen in shock. There was constable Mr.Choi laying down unconscious and blood was dripping from his throat. Like someone sliced his neck. I hurriedly went to him and checked his pulse. Alas! He was dead already. I then looked side and screamed.

"JUNGKOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK!!!!"

Jungkook was also laying in the bar unconscious with covered in blood.

I tried to open the bar's door. But it was locked. I then looked at Mr. Choi and found key holds. I grabbed it and tried to open the door with one by one keys.

At last I succeed to approach him.

Author's P.O.V.-

Jungkook was admitted in the hospital. His one hand was brutally stabbed that some nerves become damaged. And another one was fractured.

Yoongi came to the hospital when he heard that Jungkook had woke up. Without wasting any time, he went inside the cabin and saw Jungkook was struggling to remove the saline pipe.

-"What are you doing Jungkook?" Yoongi said stopping him.

Jungkook looked at him with surprise.

-"Hyung!! Yoongi Hyung??! When did you come back??" He said becoming restless.

-"I just come back yesterday. Please Jungkook calm down and tell me everything."

Yoongi made him sit properly though Jungkook at first denied but Yoongi's force made him an obedient boy.

-"Hyung, he is back."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at his statement.

-"Who??"

Jungkook looked at him and gulped down.

-"KIM TAEHYUNG."

Yoongi widen his eyes in revelation. That means, whom he bumped yesterday it was Kim Taehyung? Oh lord!! He was just one step far from him!!

Jungkook said everything that happened with him from start. Yoongi nodded his head.

-"Would you mind if I go and check your house?"

Yoongi said.

Jungkook nodded.

-"Yes. Let's go." With that Jungkook tried to move but Yoongi stopped him.

-"You're still weak Jungkook. You can't move. Stay here."

-"B-But please Hyung. Try to understand-"