*Something to say*

Hi my beautiful titos!!!! 💜💜💜💜

I know many of you're offend with me. I know, I also felt bad while writing.

As I mentioned it earlier, Taehyung's character is a pure antagonist means by born VILLAIN. He's not bipolar, psycho or something. I intentionally gave him this character as Taehyung once said he wants to play villain role.

But do you know why I made season 2?? If you deeply think then you can find in previous season he didn't feel guilty on his deeds or didn't ask for forgiveness. As our moral education says that no matter what EVERY SINNER HAVE TO PAY ON HIS DEEDS AT LEAST LITTLE MUCH BEFORE DEATH.

Don't focus on specific character. Focus the whole story. Don't feel him as an idol here, feel him in this character. And if you say everybody deserves forgiveness. Then feel Y/N's mind, hear Hyun's words, Do understand Jungkook's guts. They forgive him. They must have to.

But I really can't give Y/N with Taehyung. Because in reality, villain-heroine pair doesn't stay for long. It's against nature. WHO'S EVIL IS EVIL.

Taehyung's suicidal tendency gives us a morality that DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT LATER YOU'VE TO PAY HARD.

See from his past, he killed Jungkook's innocent sister, he killed his wife Jennie and many innocents. Isn't it karma?? Lastly, when he felt the burden of his sins it becomes heavier like hell and he couldn't bear it. If you see in reality, most of the sinners do suicide attempts. So like it. I'm not a supporter of it but TRY TO LEARN LESSON FROM HERE.

And his love?? He did love deeply but in wrong way. Also the attack of karma.

I hope now you can understand me.

So, I did bonus chapter for bringing back Taehyung in Hyun. I know it was a boring but feel it. ☺️☺️☺️

So, my lecture is finished 😎😎😎.

I hope you all like this story.

And please support.y next story please 👉👈.

"Detective MIN"

It's a mysterious ff.

Obviously, take care of yourself Titos

Obviously, take care of yourself Titos. I wish all of you best of luck. 💜💜💜💜

I LOVE YOU ALL 💜💜💜💜💜.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 (𝐒-𝟐) || 𝑲.𝑻𝒉 (𝒇𝒕. 𝑱.𝑱𝒌) 🎉