BEAST

"Not every beasts deserve a beauty."

Y/N slowly slowly opened her eyes. Her head was aching and spinning bad. Despite having trouble to open eyes, she opened them and her eyelashes sparkled a bit.
She got up from laying steadily and met with an unknown environment.

Hah!!! Where she is?? It's not her home. She was observing the abode and the actuality hit her.
Again shuddering she dropped her head on the bed.
HE IS BACK!!! HE IS BACK!!!
But how??? She killed him by her own hand. How the hell he is back???

She  again got up and wiped her tears. It's not the time of thinking about that beast. She looked towards the door.
It'll be not a wise think if she try to open the door. That bastard obviously not that fool that he will leave the door unlock for her.

She got down from the bed and tried to open the balcony's door. And luckily it was open. She went there and looked outside.

Is he live in forest? Cause there's no any sign of houses and just only trees for further her sight. But she have to escape from here and instantly an idea popped up.
She knew how to climb up tress and climb down. A giant tree was aside there. With that she grabbed a branch of that tree. But-

"Again proving yourself a dumb?"

Y/N closed her eyes as her heartbeat raised. Damn Y/N, be strong!!! Why she is fearing??

Taehyung took her hand from the branch and feeling his hand on her, she immediately jerked off.

-"Don't touch me!!!!" She raised her voice yet fearfully.

-"I see u have guts to raise your voice at me."
It was enough to sending shivers down through her spine as he spoke in his deep grunted voice.

-"Open your eyes." He asked but she didn't open .

-"OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES!!!"

This time she flinched hard and slowly opened her eyes. But as soon as her teary eyes met with his dark eyes she fell on her knees sobbing hard.

He also kneeled down to her level and wiped her tears. She wanted to jerked his hands and killed him again. But she felt weakness consumed her. Only her sobs were coming out.

He placed her head in her hard chest and patted her head.

-"Hsssh!! Calm down. Don't cry."

But she didn't stop. Instead gathering strength, she pushed him and screamed.

-"WHY ARE YOU ALIVE!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!!!"

Hearing her screaming, he clenched his jaw but tried to calm down as he promised himself he'll not hurt his love.

-"Y/N, I'm alive for you. See your husband is back. Aren't you happy??"

Y/N seemed like not hearing or bothering anything to him as she was crying mess. Why not? If the beast whom the entire world know as dead and he suddenly shows up with demonic possession, it'll be not a pleasure one.

Not getting any response and seeing her avoiding him, he fisted his knuckle and all of a sudden he punched the flower bucket side.

She winced violently as she heard the sound of breaking something. She looked at him. He was staring with redness in his eyes. His knuckles were bleeding. He was damn care about that.

Taehyung got up and held her arm. Y/N tried to jerk his hand. But he was too strong to compare with her.

-"Leave me!!! I said leave me!!" She screamed as she tried to free herself.

She started to scratch his hand, punch him out of angerness and fear. But it was all just a minor for him.

Getting in the bedroom, Taehyung locked the of balcony and covered the window with sheaths.

Her struggling wasn't stopping and he wasn't bothering about that.
He threw her on the bed and instantly hovered over her without giving any chance to get up.

He pinned his legs with his ones as his body pressure completely on her so that she can't move. He also pinned her hand with bed.

-"Ta-Taehyung, please-"

He smashed his lips with her brutally. Widening her eyes, she tried to pull up and move her head. But as she tried harder the more he got fiesty.

Tears were rolling down and she couldn't do anything. Why God why?? Why you keep him alive?? Just to giver her more suffering??

She was running out of breath but he wasn't stopped. Instead he bit her lower lip to enter his tongue.

It was disgusting. Too much disgusting that she wanted to die right now.

Jungkook was behind the bar. He tried hard but they weren't listening to him. All they wanted proofs.
But he was unaware about the facts that who did that to him? Who is his enemy?

Tears were rolling down on his cheeks as he reminded about those reporters. They were delimiting him with such shameful questions.

In his career, he never felt that much ashame like this. It was humiliation, a great humiliation. Through his all life, he tried to balance and led an honest life. But what he got? A betrayal.

Wiping his tears off, he was thinking that Y/N must have heard the news of him. She must be felt ashamed of him. That's why she didn't visit him yet. But it wasn't her fault. Couldn't she believe on him?

Two strong muscled men entered the cell where Jungkook was sitting.

-"Yes it's he." One of them looked to other and told.

Jungkook didn't bother to them as he was busy in his own thoughts.

Suddenly grabbing his shirt collar made him out of him thougts and he looked towards them.

-"Who are you?" He said to them frowning eye brows.

But they didn't answer instead they started to beat him.

One of them punched Jungkook so hard that he immediately fell on the ground coughing blood. But before the other dodge, Jungkook grabbed his hand and twisted it. The man screamed as he tried to free.

-"Arrrgghhh!!!"

Jungkook fell on his knees as he cupped his back of his head. The other one hit his head with a thick rod stick.

-"Let's go. Enough for today."

They left Jungkook unconscious.

To be continued~