IMMENSE DESIRE

"Intention is one of the most powerful forces there is."

-"I should go now. You guys continue." With that Hyun turned to leave. But before he could leave Jungkook caught him and pulled his collar by back.

-"Yahhh!! I thought you're mischievous but no you're not only that but also pervert!!!" Jungkook said tickling him.

Hyun started to laugh out loud. He could barely say anything.

-"By the way, let's go downstairs. We'll continue later, right Y/N?" Jungkook said winking to Y/N.

Y/N immediately glared at him. Her cheeks were red like tomatoes. How shameless the both of them could be!!

Jungkook went downstairs with Hyun leaving Y/N alone. She again went to mirror and started combing. But suddenly her eyes went out by the view of mirror. There was man climbed up on a lamppost. Seemed like he was fixing something. She didn't mind at all.

After dinner,at 11:30pm-

Y/N sat on the bed beside after finishing all the chores. She looked beside Jungkook who was typing something on laptop.

-"Keep it now. Sleep. You've to wake up early." She said to him.

-"Just a little bit." Jungkook sighed.

-"I don't know why this case is so tough?? See, in these last one year about 15 child are missing from different hospitals. Though the authority had promised to keep an eye but they failed." He said in worried tone and shifted his gaze to her.

-"Then you guys should send securities from yours." She replied.

Jungkook sighed in exasperation. He took off the glass from his eyes and kept it aside.

-"We did that also. But its like the criminal is more slier than our thoughts. But no matter what one day he/she must have to surrender. As no sinner can get away without taking its own liability." He said diverting his gaze.

Y/N exhaled deeply thinking about them. It's really a cursing for a mother. She could feel the pain of them as she's also a mother.

She pulled the duvet on her and laid down.

After 15 minutes, she felt ticklish sensation on her back. She tried to hold her laugh by biting her lips. But she couldn't hold more. She turned to face her mischievous husband.

As she turned, Jungkook quickly hovered over her.

-"Let's continue??" Without giving her chance to answer he dived his face to her nape giving open mouth kisses.

She moaned feeling the sensation and clutched the collar of his shirt. He lifted his head and looked at her immensely. His eyes were showing desire only for her.

Taehyung clutched the mouse of his computer tightly that it might break down in his hand. His eyes were dark red and tears were flowing from there. His whole body was Trembling due to rage seeing the scene in front.

It was his one of man who fixed the cc cam focusing to their bedroom. He ordered him to fix like none can suspect him and the man did it by climbing up that lamppost that was located on the perfect view from their bedroom.

How Y/N was feeling pleasure under that mf Jungkook. The scene was enough for him to explore his anger.

"D-don't Jeon Jungkook don't." He screamed.

"I'll chop that Di*k of your, you MOTHER FUC**R, DONT!!!" His veins popped up.

He got up from the chair rapidly and grabbed the iron rode from side.