FINALLY

"Sin was done by him, which caused fatal."

-"But why the fuck are you arresting me???" Jungkook screamed at those men who were arresting him.

But they didn't answer him. Instead one of them searched his car.

-"What!! What's going on???" He again screamed being restless.

-"Sir!!! The cocaine is here!!" The man who searched his car shrieked grabbing their attention.

The first man in black looked at Jungkook.

-"This is why we're arresting you. We are from Detective Department of Seoul Police station and you bastard Jeon selling drugs!!!"

Jungkook's eyes widen. He shook his head violently.

-"N-Noooooo... I didn't sell drugs... Those are not mine." He said trying to remove the allegation. But they didn't listen his pleads. Instead they took him to their car. Jungkook screamed and tried to get free. One of a police hit his stomach for shutting him.

The place got crowded. The most HONEST POLICE OFFICE JEON JUNGKOOK GOT ARRESTED RED HAND FOR SELLING DRUGS ILLEGALLY.

Taehyung laughed like maniacally seeing the scene. One of his man was present there in the crowd. The fact is, the man who was seeing the scene Taehyung through the video call, he was the one who put the cocaine in Jungkook's car when he was in Hyun's friend house.

Taehyung cut the call and sighed heavily. He rested his back of his head on chair.

"It's time to take back my beautiful WIFE."

With that he looked front where the gigantic screen was showing the pic of Y/N holding flower bouquet looking side. It was when they met first.
She was so much ravishing yet now also. But from the start, she was far from him. It was breaking his heart badly. Moreover, for that JENNIE, she rejected him.

He got up from his sit and looked intensely to the picture.

"I'll make sure this time you can't escape."

Y/N opened the door as she heard the ring of doorbell. There was standing a man wearing cap and mask.

She frowned

She frowned.

-"Yes!?"

-"Ma'am, Mr.Jeon had called me and told that the landline here is broken." The changed voice caught her out of guard. She felt she had listened this voice before.

-"Ma'am!!?"

The man again called her as she wasn't replying.
She flinched a bit.

-"Hah!! Ohh.. yes.. come in."

She gestured him to come in the house. She took him to where the landline was.

-"Here it is. Fix this."
She said hanging her head low. Unknowingly, she could feel an unpleasant aura from this man. The man was quite mysterious. He wasn't even removing the mask and the cap.