ESCAPE

"The best game in the world is Burglar-Detective game."

(Play the beat above when I'll say.)

Hyun was crying mess joining his hands Infront of his mother. His eyes were showing pure guilts with words.

Y/N felt culpable too as she didn't know about all of this. Without knowing anything, she spat those harsh words towards him. Tears running down through her cheeks. Hyun was drugged!! How can be a father this much hazardous towards his own child!! Feeling this, more and more agony was increasing inside her. She never forgive Taehyung for this. NEVER.

Y/N looked towards Hyun who was crying. She extended her hands and pulled him closer to her.

Sensing his favourite touch, Hyun immediately hugged his mother back.

-"I'm sorry too Hyunaah. I'm sorry."
Y/N apologized.

-"Don't say like that Mumma. You didn't know anything." He broke the hug and sat straight wiping his tears.

-"Mumma, we've to escape from here." He said looking straight into her eyes.

-"And this is the best time for this. Here's no guards or something. Also that Demon went out. So, we have to do what we want now."

-"B-But Hyun, listen to me. You're taking him so easy. If he finds out about escaping, then he will sure try to harm you which I never want." She replied in concern eyes.

Hyun kept his hand on her in order to assure her.

-"Mumma, if we try once, just once we'll go to police station to tell everything about him. Besides Mumma-"
He stopped and she looked at him questionable looks.

-"Mumma, he is the one who kidnapped Eunwoo."

More and more tears came down hearing this. So Eunwoo was missing for him!! Where's he now? Is he fine?

-"Mumma, don't worry. Tzuyu aunty had sent him far from him in a safe place. Now, we should do quickly. Aunty is waiting outside. She'll also join with us. Come."

With that Hyun got up with Y/N. But Y/N's mind wasn't giving agreement. It wasn't like she didn't want to escape from this hell. She definitely wants that. But it's like so easy. And she was sure Taehyung wasn't this much easy like Hyun's thoughts. But what she should do?? If she won't take any steps Taehyung may hurt her Eunwoo.

There was standing Tzuyu near downstairs. She looked towards their figure was coming down.

As soon as Y/N saw her, she hugged her tightly. Tzuyu was confused at first.

-"Thank you for saving my Eunwoo. Thank you so much!!" Y/N thanked her.

Tzuyu understood her condition. She hugged her back. But also felt guilty.

-"Don't thank me Y/Nsshi." She broke the hug and looked down.

-"It was me who helped him to kidnap Eunwoo."

Y/N looked at her straight. But immediately her gaze Went soft.

-"I'm not angry for that. If you didn't help him, he might find other ways to make sufferings for me. Actually it's my luck."

-"We're waisting time. Let's go." Hyun told them.

They nodded and headed towards the back door. Cause there was still few guards outside roaming here and there.

-"This path will take long. But it's the best way for escaping." Tzuyu said to them and went to the back main door.

-"If Taehyung know this the consequences won't be good. And I don't want to make you suffer for me." Y/N again said as she was fearing. Cause she knew Taehyung better than from them as she experienced a bitter past about him.