CURSED

Cursed is the life,
Cursed is the dwelling,
Of those who serve another.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Here I'm talking with my soul, my Hyun through video calling while arranging stuffs for lunch in the kitchen.

-"Mumma, can't you still a bit?" Hyun said to his mother. Cause she was moving here and there and it was bothering him.

-"Hyunaah, you can see I'm arranging for cooking." She replied.

-"But it won't disturb your chores if you give me some of your precious time." Hyun retorted.

Y/N looked at the camera and sat in the chair placing the phone on the table.

-"Okay. See I'm sitting." She said pouring water from jug.

-"Thank you maddest!!!!" Hyun said showing his boxy smile.

Gulping down the water, Y/N looked at him sending him death glares

-"If there were any system of pulling ears through online, I would now pull your ears. Mischievous!! Who call his mother maddest??" She said keeping an anger look on her face.

Seeing his mother's fake angry, Hyun laughed little bit loud.

-"No matter what you always fail to be angry on me. Why Mumma?? Don't act." He said winking to her.

-"HYUN!!" She called him in warning tone.

-"Okay okay I will stop. But do you want to know who taught me to call you "Maddest" ??"

-"Who?" She said frowning a little.

-"No no... I won't tell otherwise uncle will scold me." Saying that he bit his tongue as the truth from his mouth slipped.

-"Ohh I see. So both of you are teamed up." She joined her both arms near her chest.

-"I-I'll call you later. Bye. Send love to Eunwoo and respect to uncle and -" Hyun stopped as he hanged his head low.

Y/N seemed like understood his upset. He was saying about his granny aka Jungkook's mother who doesn't like him at all. She always see him with narrow mind. Cheering his mind, Y/N called him

-"Hyun, look at me."

He looked on the screen. She smiled at him.

-"What I had taught you? That always think positive. Right? Then why are u being upset? Come on man cheer up."

Hearing his mother's cheering for him, he smiled.

-"okay Mumma, I've to go for sleepover. Bye. Talk to you later."

-"Bye."

With that the call ended and she looked at the clock. It's time for bringing Eunwoo back from school. She got up for that.

Author's P.O.V

-"Did you eat?"

-"Hmm."

-"Medicines?"

-"Hmm."

-"Yoga?"

-"Hmm."

-"Oh come on TAEHYUNG! At least say something except this hmm hmm."
The lady said in high pitch tone getting annoyed by the answer from the man who was on the opposite side of phone.

-"TZUYU, I think we don't have anything much to talk. I'm keeping. Bye."

-"Ta- hello!?? Hello???? Shit!!! This arrogant really doesn't have manners. He only knows me when he needs a girl for fucking. Damn!! If he didn't know my secrets then I would have kicked his ass from my house." Tzuyu blabbered to herself getting irritated by the man who she talked a while ago as she threw her phone on side.

" Tzuyu blabbered to herself getting irritated by the man who she talked a while ago as she threw her phone on side

"What should I do? I really do love him." She leaned against the desk of her chamber. She is a doctor. She was on duty then.

-"Ms. Chou, a patient was waiting for long. Should I send her?" Her assistant said her as she sneaked into the room.

-"hmm sure." She replied nodding and sitting formally.

On the other hand, the fellow who was talking to her was sitting in the chair in a dark room. The room was dimmed with only one table lamp. There was only one ventilator that used for passing air. Thin light was coming from the narrow window also.

He was typing something in the computer. After a while, he stopped typing and closed the recent tab. Now the desktop screen was only showing. The screen of that desktop was delineated by a picture, a picture of a lady that he admires from the day he first encountered with her.

He touched the screen of the desktop and closed his eyes. An image of 11 years ago flashed on his mind when he lost her completely. A tear released from his eyes. Wiping his tears off, he opened his sambaegan eyes which had turned completely dark with  feeling rage, hidden desire and thought of revenge.

"If I aim of something, then no matter what I own that thing."

He smirked at his own thoughts.

"You think me as a cursing of your life, right? Well, kitten then you've to accept the cursed of your life. Do wait for me. I'll get you back soon."

He said in his husky deep ocean like voice that can be a nightmare of anyone's.

He looked around. The room was filled up with his treasured portraits.
He rested his back of the head on the easy chair he was sitting. He exhaled deeply.

"Do wait for me Y/Naah." He closed his eyes memorising Y/N's details.

"I'm waiting for you."

To be continued~