MISUNDERSTANDING

"It's dreadful what little things lead people to misunderstand each other."

-"What's about ur upcoming plan??" Jungkook asked to Y/N who got released from jail a day ago. She got released 5 years later instead of 10 years cause of her well behaviour in jail.

-"I'll go back to Jeonju with Hyun and will try to start our new life." Y/N replied slightly smiling to him.

Jungkook looked at her with blank expression. She was busy arranging her and Hyun's cloth in luggage.

-"will u give me a chance?"  Jungkook asked looking at her with lot of letch

-"will u give me a chance?"  Jungkook asked looking at her with lot of letch. He had longed for her so long. She was his first love and he desired to be last.

She looked at him.

-"what are u talking about Jungkooksshi?"

-"About that I wanted to tell u 12 years ago but I couldn't." He replied vacantly.

-"Will u be my wife?" He finally told her that he wanted to tell for so long.

She didn't react that much. Instead she looked down and smiled a bit.

-"Why are u asking for something impossible?"

-"Why?? Can't we be together? Or is that u don't feel for me the same way I do? If that then okay, I won't coerce u."

-"It's not like that. My life is full of messes. I barely can find any rights. And moreover will ur family accept me? After all, willingly or unwillingly I'm a widow."
She spoke in her affliction which only her heart did know.

Jungkook stepped a bit towards her and seized her shoulder slightly.

-"If I'm the one who is happy with you then there's no one has the right to push you from me. And about my family, my mother always wants my happiness and my happiness is if you will be with me. Tell me Y/Naah, will u?"

Y/N exhaled deeply.

-"I'll think about it." She said as she crossed the side of him.

Present time-

Y/N proffered her hands as the ray of sunlight hit on her eyes and the male voice made her to open her eyes. She first squirmed a bit then opened her eyes properly only to found Jungkook was smiling at her with deep applause that can mend the lesion inside.