REALISATION

"Every sinner must repents on his deeds."

Taehyung's P.O.V.-

I didn't know unwillingly I had made suffer them this much. My heart clenched when Hyun said those words. Those were like piercing my heart into pieces. But alas! It was all true.

I'm a sinner, I'm a beast. I did promise myself that I'll keep her safe but I'm the one most unsafe place for her. I'm that unlucky father who couldn't even protect his son from humiliation. What a pity!! What should I do then???

I mentally scream. Somehow pain in my chest was getting heavier. I need water. Where's the jar?? I look around and grab my hand. I quench my thirst and exhaled deeply.

-"Then let them go??" A very familiar but unused voice grab my attention. Who spoke?? I sat up properly and try to find out the source of voice. It was like the voice is very known.

-"Who's there?" I asked.

Suddenly a shadow approached me and seeing her my eyes become widen. I can feel a lump in my throat.

-"JE-JENNIE!!"

I managed to speak. It was Jennie who was standing near the door smiling slightly.

 It was Jennie who was standing near the door smiling slightly

I couldn't believe my eyes. Am I dreaming?

-"Let them go Taehyung." She again told brightening her smile.

I blink my eyelashes twice. Her serenity was lighting the whole dark room, maybe she was that pure.

-"Love doesn't always mean to capture the things you love. Sometimes letting them go also means love. As like me." She told and I again looked at her. The smile was nowhere in her face. She looks down.

-"When I was laying down on the bush the night you shoot me, I cried. I really cried. My breathes were still on going. But u put me on the grave and buried me alive. The darkness consumed me. I saw everything went black. I was screaming in my muffle voice. But stopped knowing that my time is over. The sad part is I had to die in my own lover's hand whom I trusted most."

She chuckled in sadness.

-"Do u know why I stop struggling?" She looked at me in sparkling eyes.

-"Cause I loved you and let you go. For me that was the definition of love. But what u did? Killed me. You even didn't want to the love you had made with me come to this world. But the first thing I had done without your permission. And that was my fault in your consideration.
But I see no faults. I couldn't kill him. He deserves the world and I did the same.
But seems like karma hit you badly Taehyung. The girl whom you loved more than anything can't be yours. You're more unlucky than me. I had just one penitent that I couldn't live my life with you. But you? Calculate your life's equation. In the last you'll get a big ZERO.
So, please let them go. You and Y/N aren't mean to be together Taehyung. I'm not saying that I didn't get you. But the fact is fact. Can't you see the agony in her eyes when you go near to her? Can't you see the fear when you touch her? Can't you? Don't be selfish.
You can force on her but not on her heart. There's no place for you.
Cause you failed to get a place there."