SINISTER

" Bad things happen to good people and they still have to have their story told."

- Ellison Oswalt

*DING DONG*

Hearing the sound of doorbell, Tzuyu got up and wiped her tears. She headed towards the door to open.

She opened the door and it revealed Taehyung. Tzuyu looked his side. A boy was standing beside him. He was exactly looking like Taehyung but in toddler version.

-"Will you please move aside?" Taehyung's voice made her out of thoughts.

Tzuyu moved aside. Taehyung and Hyun entered the house. While entering, Hyun once looked at her by corner of his eyes. Tzuyu also noticed that.

Taehyung sat on the couch comfortably. He also gestured Hyun to sit. Hyun sat beside him and again looked at Tzuyu.

-"Dad, who's she?" He pointed at Tzuyu.

-"Ohh!! She's your aunty Tzuyu. Actually she's the caretaker of this house."

What the fuck is wrong with him?! Tzuyu frowned at his statement. He dared to call her caretaker sitting in her house!! But Tzuyu didn't say anything. In fact she wasn't in mood to argue.

*Time skip*

Taehyung was talking with someone in his phone. He entered the bedroom.
He saw Tzuyu standing near to the window and staring outside without blinking.
He cut the call and went to her.

-"Why are you down today?"

Tzuyu looked at him and sighed heavily.
She was battling mentally that should she tell about her pregnancy to him or not? Finally she decided to tell. Why not? After all, it's his flesh.

-"Taehyung, I've something to tell you."

-"Go ahead." He replied wearing his watch.

Warning: strong languages ahead-

Tzuyu went near to him.

-"I'm pregnant Taehyung." Finally she told.

Taehyung stopped doing his work and looked at her with an unknown token.

-"I'm not in mood of joking." He said more like growling diverting his gaze from her.

-"I'm not joking Taehyung!!" Tzuyu said being restless.

-"Then abort it. I don't want repeat the same mistake." He said clenching his teeth.

-"Taehyung, please it's your baby. You shou-"

Out of blue Taehyung pushed her to the bed and pinned her hand to the mattress. It was fast enough to think. Tzuyu first shocked but when she realized she tried to free herself. When she looked front a tear dropped seeing Taehyung's clear raging gaze.

He tighten the grip on her hand.