literally just borderline smut

Luc tugs on the collars of his sleeves of his tux. With his messy hair still damp from his shower, his height, and his annoyingly perfect jawline, he looks almost too good. I bite my lip and trail my eyes over every single inch of him. When he smirks, I realize he can still see me.
"If you want the goods, sweetheart, all you have to do is ask."
I force my gaze back to my own mirror and focus my attention on my makeup for the party going on downstairs.
"I don't know what youre talking about."
"You sure? 'Cause I think that one lady at the bar yesterday does. She kept winking at me. I wonder who she thought you were, what with you just glaring at me the whole time. At least she made a move - went for it because you were too afraid to-"
I stand up and prowl towards him, and his eyebrow raises in curiosity.
"I'm not afraid."
The corner of his lips tip up, and he starts walking, forcing me to move backward. My back hits the wall and he towers over me, his right arm holding his weight above my head. He leans in and his eyes darken.
"Then prove it."
I tug on the collar of his shirt and press his lips on mine. His head is tilted slightly, and I feel him smile as he slips in his tongue and bites my lip. His arm bends, closing the space between us, and his left hand snakes across my waist. My fingers find the nape of his neck, softly tugging on his hair. I unbutton his tux, eyes closed and lips still locked with his. He slides off my shawl and we make our way to the bed.
My legs wrap around his middle as he lays us both down, and he presses me into the mattress. A breathy sound comes from him as he grinds down between my thighs and I arch my back. His lips find his way from my jawline down to my neck, then to my collarbone, leaving small red marks of his presence. As he does so, my hands tangle with his hair, grabbing and pulling, doing their thing. He tears off the rest of the clothes on my top, still continuing his bites and kisses, earning quiet moans from me. As he comes back up to my mouth, I begin to make quick work on his clothing. I remove his tux and his undershirt, and my warm hands feel every part of him. My teasing fingers softly drift across his figure, landing dangerously close to the part he truly wants to get to.
Only when the door knocks do we both finally breathe.
"What the hell are you two lovebirds doing in there?? Party is starting!!" someone squawks.
"COMING" I yell back, still breathless.
Luc dips his head and chuckles deeply.
"We'll finish this later."