six month anniversary

I smile as I wake up to his leg tangled with mine, his deep breaths sounding softly against his pillow. His thick lashes rest under his eyes. I intertwine my fingers in his bedhead, and I feel him awaken from his sleep. He peeks open an eye and breaks into a grin.
"Happy six months, princess." I ignore the leap in my heart at his husky morning voice.
"Happy six months," I reply, nudging my nose with his. He returns the gesture with a passionate kiss on my lips. His hand slithers up the nape of my neck, but I pull away.
"Nope. Sit your ass down, you already had last night. It's present time!" I see him pout and rub the sleep out of his eyes as I quickly grab a medium wrapped box from my bedside drawer. "Love you."
He raises a brow as he rips it open. I melt as his eyes twinkle and his gaze flicks from the gift to me. It's a light, designed to be a photo of us at his favourite arcade, the date he had repeatedly said was the most memorable for him.
"God, I love it," he breathes as he pulls me into a warm hug. "And now, for the idiot I call my girlfriend." He hops out of bed and skips to another room. After a couple of seconds, his footsteps come back, but this time they're uneven, as if he's drunk. My eyes pop out their sockets as he hobbles back with a gigantic teddy bear, and on its neck shines a small pendant.
I suck in a breath as I take the stuffy and read the tiny text on the necklace. I put a hand to my mouth. The day we first started our relationship in roman numerals. On the back, an infinity sign. I squeeze both Luc and the bear, creating what probably looks like a chaotic group hug.
"This mean you like it?" he says in my ear.
I punch his arm. "I love it. You and the stupid bear."