a very toxic but ya romance fight

"I'm just saying, I don't like the idea of him being with you alone," Luc says, looking down on my figure sitting on the bed, his arms crossed.
   "Come on, Luc. He's just a friend. I'm allowed to have guy friends, right?" I glare at him when he doesnt answer. He refuses to look at me now, his eyes trained on the floor. "Wow," I scoff. "That says a lot."
    "You cant deny the fact that he could try to make a move on you. He doesnt exactly have the best track record."
    I stand and prowl towards him. "So what are you saying I'd do in return? Let him? Accept whatever he does?" I bite back tears of frustration. "You're saying you dont trust me?"
    His gaze flickers at me. "Of course I trust you. It's him I don't trust. You know this."
    I shake my head. "If you really did trust me, you'd realize that I wouldn't let him say anything out of line, but you just can't seem to comprehend the idea that Aiden-"
    "Don't say his name."
    My jaw drops in disbelief. "Really? You're that insecure? If just his name pisses you off, maybe I should go with him, and send pictures of me and Aiden." I toss in his name for good measure. It's petty, I know, but with the way Luc is acting right now, I have to.
    He takes a deep breath. "You're not going," he says calmly.
    "You don't dictate what I do and what I don't."
    "I'm your boyfriend. I have a say."
    "Greater than my own? Over my life?!" I raise my voice. "Don't you dare act like just because we're together, you get to decide every little move I make. I am not your puppet!"
    "You say all this as if I do this every day!" he roars, and despite my fury, I wince. "You are overcomplicating. Just don't go and stay here with me! Is that so hard for you?!"
     "I don't think I even want to be with you right now!" I scream.
    His eyes widen and he takes a step back. I turn my back to him and hang my head, letting the tears fall.
    "Elara..."
"Don't."
    He pauses then. "I'm not going to apologize for caring, because I'm not. I'm not sorry for loving you, for doing all I can to keep the one thing that's made me happy in a long time, mine." When I turn around, he's right there. His eyes are a mere inches from mine, and they're puffy. "But I will apologize for crossing the line. You made the line clear and fair, and I crossed it. I lost control." A singular tear drips down the side of his face, and it takes everything in me to not wipe it away and hug him. "I would say I did it completely out of love, but that's not true. You were right. I did get insecure, and took it out on you, claiming it was right. I'm so sorry, Elara." he looks down.
I bite my lip to prevent a sob. Slowly, I bring my hand to his wet cheek, and he leans into it.
    "It's okay." I nod. "It's okay." I step into his arms and he just holds me, sobbing mixed cries of relief and guilt. "I understand where you're coming from, and thank you for seeing my side of it, too."
    He squeezes both my hands in each of his, and he presses his forehead to mine. "Go. Keep me updated though?"
"I'll text each hour."
He nods and sighs. "I don't like it when we fight."
    "Me neither." I look up at him. "Let's not do it again, alright?"
    He smiles and nods. "Deal."