he knows what he does to me

"...So, you're saying that she copied your test?" Luc looks to the girl sitting in the library, arms crossed, loudly chewing gum.
    "Yes! I swear, she kept peeking over at my sheet and then scribbling on her own paper!"
    "You seem very ticked off about this."
    "I studied 4 days straight for that test. She probably didn't do shit, and that's not fair."
    He sucks in air through his teeth. "You know, we look very creepy right now."
    "No, we don't."
    "We're staring at a girl through a window."
     I shoot a pointed look at him. "We're observing! I just want to see if she actually studies."
     "There's probably better ways of going about that than this. You could ask her."
    I pause as an idea comes to me. "Why don't you ask her?"
    He frowns. "Me?"
    "Yeah, like, I don't know. Seduce her."
    Luc widens his eyes.
    I scoff. "Oh, come on. Look at you, there's no way she's not gonna fall for all..." I awkwardly gesture to his frame. "That. Use some of your Luc-charm."
    His lips twist up. "You think I'm charming?"
    "I didn't say that." I shove him but he barely reacts.
    He chuckles. "What's in it for me?"
    "Can't you just do it out of the goodness of your own heart?"
    He tilts his head up, pretending to consider such a concept. "Nah."
    Ugh. "Well, I don't know what I can give you."
    He looks over to the clear doors of the library. "Might want to think of something quickly, because she's heading our way."
    "What?!" I peek into the window. She's striding towards us with that annoying god-complex walk of hers. Shit. "Please! What do you want me to-"
    "Admit that you find me attractive."
    I almost choke. "What?"
    He smiles. "Admit right now that you're attracted to me, and I'll do it. Don't even try to deny it, because let's face it. You want all..." He gestures to himself. "this."
    She's almost at the door now. I groan in frustration. "God, you are so annoying."
    "Mm, that's nice. Tell me, what else am I?" He asks expectantly.
    I sigh. "Fine. You're... half-decent looking." I grit out. "Now your turn."
    He smirks. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"
    I roll my eyes and step behind the corner and watch as Tia walks out, greeted by a towering Luc, a playful look in his eye.
    Though her back is to me, I can practically see her crumble. "Hi, Luc."
    He drags his eyes up and down her figure.  Geez, he's really putting effort into this."Hey, Tia," he says, voice low with an added rasp to it. I want to slap myself for the skip of a beat in my heart.
    "Were you heading into the library?" she asks.
     He shakes his head and chuckles. "No. No, I came here for... you."
    She stands up taller. "Oh?"
    He nods. "Of course. I've been watching you."
    My stomach churns as I realize he's saying the same thing he did to me when we first met.
    "How was your bio test?" He asks with that signature Luc smile. "Heard you finished early."
    She twirls her hair. "Yes, I did."
Then I notice he's looking at me.
He tucks her hair behind her ear and drags his light fingers down the side of her neck, our eyes locked. My cheeks heat.
     "Mm... Elara's in that class, isn't she?" He asks, his touch running along her arm now.
  "Yes... why?" she asks distractedly, eyes on his movements. His eyes are still on me. He knows what he's doing to me.
"Oh, nothing. It's just, I'd use her, if I were you," he says.
She perks up. "How do you mean?"
He gives her a secretive smile. "I think you already know." Luc tangles his fingers with hers.
She laughs softly. "Believe it or not, I actually cheated off of her test today. The rat didn't even notice."
    He puts his hand down and cocks his head to the side, satisfied. "Interesting."
    "Er, everything okay?"
     He steps to the side and gives an unbothered nod. "Yep. Gotta go now. Peace." He strides over to where I am, leaving Tia in what's probably multiple stages of shock.
     He rounds the corner and winks. "Got it."
    I roll my eyes and turn around so he doesn't see my flushed face. "I knew my plan would work."
    I can tell by the small pause that he knows he got to me, and my chest fills with dread.
    "Hm," he drawls, and he plants himself in front of me, cutting off my way out. "Someone's jealous."
   "Pft, what's there to be jealous of?" I say with a weak laugh.
He prowls forward, a smug expression on his face. "You were watching the whole time."
"I just wanted to see how it was going."
He's standing so close now that he's practically on top of me. He speaks in a low voice. "Did you see me do this to her?"
He tucks my hair behind my ear and slides his rough fingers down my neck, pausing at my collarbone.
My breath catches.
"Were you watching when I..." his touch skates down my arm in completion of his sentence, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. I look up at him only to find dark hazel eyes already staring back. They hold my gaze for a moment too long then drop to my lips. He leans in slowly, and my heart races.
"You seemed very natural when you were with her." I say suddenly.
"What if I was imagining she was you?" he asks, voice husky.
    I scan his features. Real, flaming desire burns in them. Slowly, I close my eyes, and move closer. I stop when our noses touch.
What am I doing?
I look down, moving my face away from his.
    I sense him slump a bit, and then he steps back, allowing me to finally breathe.
He clears his throat. "So, what are you planning on doing with this new bit of information?"
    "Nothing, really. It wasn't recorded, so I can't take it to the teacher. Even if it was, I'm sure it would raise some eyebrows."
    "So it was merely for your own comfort?"
    "..Yeah."
    He chuckles softly and starts walking past me. He doesn't get far before he turns back to me with a pleased smile on his face.
    "What?" I ask.
    "You called me attractive."
    I groan. "I said you were half-decent."
    "Same thing."
    "It really isn't."
    He laughs. "Well. You're not too bad, yourself."