more borderline smut

My heart skips a beat as the door clicks locked behind me. I feel him slowly prowl to me, and I close my eyes as he dips his head beside my ear.
    "You can't look at me like that all night and expect to get away with it," he says, barely above a whisper.
    I turn around and meet his dark eyes with the same daring stare. "Are you going to do something about it?"
   His gaze flickers to my lips. "I'd like to."
   I move so that I can feel his breath skate across my cheek, our mouths dangerously close. "Why don't you kiss me then?"
  "Because if I did," he purrs as he brushes his nose with mine, "I don't think I'd be able to stop."
    "Good." I crash my lips with his, and I somehow end up with my back to a wall, my top thrown somewhere on the floor. I don't really care. All I want is him, with his glittering hazel eyes and his deliciously plump lips. His breathy kisses make their way down my jaw, to my neck, and then my collarbone, leaving small red marks of his presence. His fingers trace down my torso and up my back, and it feels like the stars are dancing across my skin. My fingers tangle into his hair. As he comes back up to my mouth, I begin to make quick work on his clothing. I remove his loose t-shirt, and my warm hands feel every part of him. My teasing fingers softly drift across his figure, landing dangerously close to the part he truly wants to get to. I smirk, knowing exactly what I do to him.
    I suddenly remember that his parents are still in the other rooms, and while I really don't want to stop, I see this as an opportunity. I put my hands behind my back and smile sweetly, knowing the abrupt pause will will piss him off.
    He stares at me pointedly. 
    "Sorry, King. Guess you'll have to wait."
    He steps back from the wall, allowing me to finally breathe, and chuckles. "Fine." He saunters over to the door, but before he steps out, he pauses. "We'll finish this later."