Episode 1

Bell rung! One by one all the students leave the class.

"Sana, come let's go, will miss the bus", Preeti screamed.

"Preeti, you carry on! I am yet to complete this math problem. I won't leave until it's complete.", Said Sana.

"Arey, you can finish it at home. If we miss the bus we will have to wait for half an hour more", cried Preeti.

"I told you to go! Just go! I'll take 5 more minutes.", Sana speaks firmly.

"Okay, Go to hell", Preeti frowned as she walked out of the class.

I look around the class to confirm it's fully empty. Thank God! This was the last lecture. My bladder is full and threatening me to leak anytime but..

Oh wait! I forgot to introduce myself I am Shehnaaz Kantilal Hathiwala. Such a old fashioned name right? That's why I call myself Sana while people behind my back call me "Hathi" which means Elephant. I don't know why my ancestors got this embarrassing surname. My father owns a biggest showroom of sweets in the entire city, 'Kantilal & Daughter's Sweet Bhandaar'. Hmmm.. well a little smaller, and a little change in name, "Kantilal Halwaai" Yeah, Kantilal Hathiwala is my dad and I am his only daughter. My mother Shantiben Kantilal Hathiwala is home maker. That's about me in short!

Oh one sec! I am studying in 12th Standard and I weigh 89.75 Kilograms as of today. Why am I telling you this? My bladder is full and threatening me to leak anytime but.. yes my BUTT is stuck onto this stupid chair. How am I supposed to come out of it? I sat here for whole day not moving a bit or even having my lunch just because I was stuck.

 How am I supposed to come out of it? I sat here for whole day not moving a bit or even having my lunch just because I was stuck

How on earth will I ever come out of this? I didn't sit on this chair on purpose. I always chose the other old chair.

But today when I came a little late to the class, Jitesh had already occupied the chair

But today when I came a little late to the class, Jitesh had already occupied the chair. Since the teacher was already present I had to occupy this chair.

She tries to stand up however the entire chair moved up along with her butt. She pushes, twists and turns and struggles to come out of the chair for good 5 minutes and she was finally successful in releasing herself from the chair but the desk attached broke.