Episode 5

Sidharth takes the cheque given by Shehnaaz to the bank and asks them if they can provide him her contact details, to which the bank manager denies stating it was against their privacy policies.

His curiosity to know about her was increasing day by day. He wanted to meet her desperately. Finally, one day his prayers were answered when he finds her near the film city again. She waves her hand at someone from the other side of the road trying to cross it.

"Watch the fun, I am going to give that buffalo a nightmare"

He heard someone at the back, speaking and laughing. His eyes were glued onto her not to lose the sight of her again. She crosses the road and a car speeds close to her with a loud honk. It approaches close to her scaring a big time out of her along with splashing the muddy rain water on her baby pink salwar.

As soon as, she recovers from panic-stricken state, she glares at them and they stick out their head from the car and laugh at her before speeding away.

Sidharth's blood was boiling as he looked at the way she got bullied by those rascals. A dwarf girl came running to Shehnaaz.

Girl: Oh God! Shehnaaz, your cloth is fully soiled with dirty water.

Shehnaaz: Rascals!! You were asking me the reason why I hate normal or so called perfect people, right? This is the reason, I hate them. I hate every single so called good looking person as they look down upon us and belittle us. I don't want to see any perfect person near me in my life.

Girl: Okay fine!! Fine!! Calm down. Lets go to the studio and get you cleaned.

He stops when he hears that she dislikes the normal looking people. For him she was normal too but she considered herself as imperfect. He fears that she might not talk to him if he approached her. He simply follows her.

She enters GK recording studio. He didn't have access to go inside so he asks the guard with whom she entered her details in a register before going inside. The guard doesn't give him any information until he shows him a note of Rs. 500.

Guard: She is a singer but keeps herself out of limelight. Her identity is maintained as a secret.

Sidharth pulls out another 500 note and asks for the detail mentioned in the register. Guard allows him to take a picture of the register where she entered her detail.

He goes back to his studio and looks at the picture. She goes by the name Sana. The register had her phone number and her residential address as well. He puts the phone back into his pocket and finishes his shoot before going home.

He lied on the bed and googles Singer Sana. He finds a video which had some millions of views. He wasn't a music lover neither did he followed any singers. It was uploaded by the music company during some contest and among all the videos, this song had the maximum views.

He plays the video and was awestruck listening to it.  He got literal goosebumps. Her voice was soothing and mesmerising. He didn't realise when Radha entered the room.

Radha: Sidharth, you are listening to  music? (Surprised) That too, my favourite song.

He opens his eyes and looks at her.

Sidharth: Is this your favourite song mom?

Radha: Yes, I simply love it. I listen to it everyday on my headphone. I voted for this singer as well in that contest 2 months back and she was the winner as well.

Sidharth: Have you seen the singer?

Radha: I wish to. That video doesn't have her face. But as per the music company's announcement, the winner would have an album in his/her name soon. I am waiting for it.