Episode 17

Shantiben: Sana, Where is Sidharth?

Sana: How would I know? I asked him that when I don't consider the marriage with him then why should I sign the divorce papers.

Shantiben: And then?

Sana: I told him that he is free to marry anyone and I wouldn't create any problem for him.

Shantiben: Su vaat kari che? {What are you saying?} What did he do?

Sana: He just walked away.

Shantiben: Are you gone mad? Why did you break your marriage?

Sana: Amma, you only got the divorce papers from him in the morning. He wanted to break the marriage himself. Don't blame me for his action.

Shantiben: (She looks at the ceiling with folded hand) Oh Krishna! Why did you forget to put some brain into her head?

Sana rolls her eyes in disapproval.

Sana: By the way Amma I have some important work commitment from the music company which needs me to travel out of the town. I had been waiting for you to return to inform you before leaving.

Shantiben: (frowns) Do as you wish. I wish your father had taken me along with him.

Sana: Ufff.. Amma, he went to heaven and not on picnic to take you along. You need to do good work to enter heaven.

Shantiben: Hmmm...(lost in her thought)

Sana picks up her bag and leaves. Shantiben realises what she spoke after leaving.

Shantiben: Huhh? Sana? (She was gone) Did she mean that I haven't done any good deed and would end up in hell? Bhagavaan aavi dikri koine na aape. {God, don't give such daughter to anyone} What do I do now?

She tries calling Sidharth on his mobile which goes unanswered as it was switched off. She bites her nail in nervousness. She calls his home telephone and it is received by Radha.

Radha: Hello

Shantiben: (Oh Krishna! I can't speak to this lady)

Shantiben disconnects the call and tries again after 5 minutes but it was again picked up by Radha.

Radha: Hello

Shantiben: Hello, I am calling from Airtel company. Can I speak to Sidharth Sharma please?

Radha: There no one with the name Sidharth Sharma here. Call him on his mobile.

Shantiben: What? Aren't you Radha Sharma?

Radha: I am. Who are you?

Shantiben: Aa... Aaa.. Jai Shri Krishna Radhaben, this is Shantiben, Sana's mother.

Radha: Oh! Jai Shri Krishna.

Shantiben: Radhaben, where is Sidharth?

Radha: I had given him ultimatum to get Sana home, but he didn't so he left the house.

Shantiben: What? Sidharth had come home but Sana said that she doesn't consider their marriage as a marriage and that he is free to marry any one else. He left her in anger and went.

Radha: What are you talking? Why did she deny now?

Shantiben: Our kids have turned rogue. (Starts crying)

Radha: Shantiben I think we should try to bring them together. Stop crying. Things are going out of our hand, we need to act.

Shantiben: But Sidharth's phone is not reachable and Sana is out of town. How do we bring them together?