Episode 12

Check if you have read Episode 10 and 11 since the views are less or since this one is back to back update.

---------------------------------------

Sidharth who was underwater, lifts his head up and finds her drowning. He swims closer to her and holds her. He then pulls her along to the bank. She was heavy but not too heavy for his physic. She was unconcious.

Sidharth: Shehnaaaaz... Shehnaaaz... Sanaaa.. Sanaaa..  (he shakes her) please get up.. (folds hand & prays) God, please help me!

He gives her chest compression to pump out the water she had swallowed. He shakes her again but she doesn't move. He holds her nose with one hand and presses her cheeks near the corner of her lips to open her mouth and places his mouth over hers and blows rescue breath into her mouth. She doesn't move and he gives the CPR again, that's when she coughs and gains consciousness.

Sidharth: Thank God! Shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz.. open your eyes sweetheart.

Shehnaaz smiles hearing his voice as it assured her that he was fine. She opens her eyes and her smile turns in shock when she finds his face having black patches of makeup. She jerks off and pulls herself away from him.

Shehnaaz: Who are you?

Sidharth: It's me Sana, Sidharth!

Shehnaaz: (runs her hand on his face and flashes infront of his eyes) Who are you? (Louder and firmer)

Sidharth: I am Sidharth. Sidharth Sharma. He pulls out the wet handkerchief and wipes off his face. This is real me, Sidharth Sharma. And.. and I am the one who married you.

Shehnaaz was more confused as her mind was full of questions and wasn't able to process any answers. She gets up and starts walking towards the nearby road. Sidharth follows her.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz.. please listen to me.. please!!

Shehnaaz: I don't know who you are. Please stay away and don't follow me.

Sidharth: (holds her wrists) I am your Sidharth dear. It's just my makeup which got washed away. I am still the same Sidharth who loves you and also happen to be your husband.

Shehnaaz: No you are not the same Sidharth. (She jerks to release her hand)

Sidharth: (cups her face) You loved me or my black makeup. I am okay with doing black makeup for my whole life.

Shehnaaz: (smirks) You still think I loved you for the colour? No! I loved the person in you.

Sidharth: Yes, the river water didn't wash off the person in me. I am the same person. You jumped into river for me even though you didn't know how to swim yourself. Why? Cause you love me regardless of anything. Right?

Shehnaaz: Which person are you talking huh? The one who lied to me in disguise? Or the one who secretly married me and left me in the marriage hall? Who do I trust?

Sidharth: I know I have done wrong. Give me a chance, Shehnaaz. I love you sweetheart.

Shehnaaz: I regret crossing path with you Mister whoever you are. I realised today that bullying didn't hurt me much but whatever you've done, it has hurt me the most and I can never forgive you for this. I hate perfect people. I hate you.

She starts walking again. He follows her again.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz! Don't leave me, else I'll really give away my life this time.

Shehnaaz: Look! I can still jump into the river for you thousand times. I can give my life but I can't forgive you.

Sidharth: You said you hate perfect people. If I am perfect in your eyes then I am ready to disfigure my face for you. Break my limb or an arm for you but please don't break my heart. Please. Moreover, I am not a perfect person. I am imperfect myself, look I have so many bad qualities which you dislike. Please give me a chance. (He kneels down, speaking loudly)